So Many Answers

Death Eaters Attack Malfoy Manor Last Night On Christmas
I think the headline explains what this is about. Last night,  during Christmas at the Malfoy Manor, a rally of Death Eaters led by Bellatrix Lestrange attacked on the Manor during their feast. No one was killed luckily but some were severely injured and are now recovering in St.Mugos. While no one was killed, unfortunately, we were sad to hear and say that Madison Narcissa Malfoy and Albus Severus Potter were captured by Death Eaters during the attack. We have all the Aurors in search parties looking all over for them and we are doing everything we can. For right now all our thoughts and prayers go to their families and friends in hope for recovery.
-Rita Skeeter

"Don't worry guys. We're gonna find them until we have our last breath." Blaise said.

"Yeah." Luna said. "Everyone's looking for them."

"Do do have any idea where she might have taken them Draco?" McGonagall said.

"Nothing. They could be anywhere. She could've taken them anywhere. We'll never be able to make it in time."

"Yes we will, ok! We are going to find them even if it's the last thing we do!" Hermione said.

"Exactly she's right. We're gonna find them!"

*in Albus and James guest room*

"I can't believe their missing." Emily said.

"I know." Mike said.

"What would she want with them two specifically anyways?" Marley said. (Her and Mike came after they found out)

"How's Luke?" Ariana said.

"I saw him just now in Madison's room.  He's devastated." James said.

"I'll go check on him." Marley said and she got up and left.

*in Madison's room*

"Hey." She said.

"Hey."

"How you holding up?"

"Barely. You know, for the first time in my life, things were going great and I was happy and now it's like all of a sudden it's all gone."

"Listen, we are going to find her alright? And everything's going to be ok."

"Yeah I guess." He said as he got up from her bed and placed her wand on her nightstand.

"GUYS COME HERE!! I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING YOU'D WANNA SEE!!" James screamed and they ran out of her room.

"What is it James?" Marley said.

"Well we were just talking and then all of a sudden this started to glow!" He said holding up an infinity bracelet.

"That belongs to Albus! Madison told me about it. He gave one to her so that whenever it glowed that means one of them were in trouble. Gimme that!" He said as James handed into her. "I think we just got one step closer to finding them!"

"Well then what are you waiting for?! Give it to them!" With no hesitation we all ran downstairs.

"GUYS I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING TO HELP US FIND THEM!" He screamed holding up the bracelet. Then he explained it all to the and they all ran to the library to look more into it. Except for Draco. He stayed put.

"Mr.Malfoy?" Luke said.

"I hope they're ok." He said.

"So do I sir. So do I." Then he began to wonder what was happening to them. He couldn't even imagine what was happening to them. So many horrible things. So many answers.