The Girls Lavatory

It didn't take long before all the girls arrived, excited with gleaming expressions on their faces. It was like being in a room with a bunch of Marley's and I swear to you, every single girl was talking about the ball and who was going to ask them. Once everyone got there, they settle down and drew their attention to me. Now it was my turn to talk.

"First, I would like to thank everyone for coming to meet me here in such a short notice. Now as you may know, the reason I gathered you are here is because were all practically sisters. I mean we all get along, we know who we are and we're girls and we gossip and talk about boys because that's just what we do. I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty freaking excited for this ball, who's with me?" There were several cheers and applauds. Then I pulled an abnormally large binder out of my bag and blew the dust off of it.

"In my hand, is something that I've had for many years for an occasion like this. This binder is filled with things like dresses, hairdos, shoes, makeup styles, jewelry, and more to fit your combination of what looks best on you and what you find appealing. I'm sure you already have something in mind of what you want to look like and I'm almost positive that it's all located in this binder."

"I'm going to split up the binder into the categories it contains in here and split you guys into groups. And your group, you're going to look through your category and see what you like. If you like more than one, you can write down the numbers of the items on a piece of parchment that will be provided for you and handed in to me with your name on it. Then after you've all finished, Marley and I are going to call you up by name and try to make some combinations with the things he chose from each section. Once you've done your combinations, she has three that you like and think will look best for you. Then, will all make a trip to Hogsmeade to find what matches you best. I hope this won't bore you. Maybe this can be a good thing for us to bond. Sounds like a plan?"

"Yes." They said.

"You guys want to look good for the ball?" I said.

"YEAH!" They said.

"You want to make your best impression for the boys?!"

"YEAH?!" They shouted.

"Then let's be the house that looks the best and get to work!" I shouted. I put some music on the record player and we got to work.

As the girls were having a blast with this, I walked around to see what they were picking out from here and there. Then I passed the dress section and sell the group of girls huddled up awing at a dress. Want to pick into see what they were staring at, it was my mother. It was a picture of my mother in her dress from the Yule Ball. She looks breathtaking in the photo. Some people say I look just like her and the teachers say that they feel like they're teaching Hermione Granger all over again. Sometimes I feel flattered when they say this.

They finished about an hour and a half later which seemed like forever. Then, Marley and I split the girls in half and went with them one by one, making combinations. Now, all girls have their own personalities, but there is always gonna be that one girl that sticks out. To me, that girl was Emily.