Hogsmeade

Despite everything that happened yesterday, I was glad that Luke spent the afternoon with me. Watching the sunset with him was one of the best things that's happened to me over my time at Hogwarts. When I woke up, I looked around to see that the room was empty. How long had I slept? I thought in my head. I got out of bed and went down to the common room to see if anyone was there. When I got down, I saw that Marley, Emily, and a few of the girls were down talking in the common room.

"Morning sleepy." Marley said to me as I got down.

"Where is everybody?" I said giving a small yawn.

"McGonagall had an important meeting at the Ministry and gave us the day off."

"Nice." I said grabbing an apple from the table. "Where are the boys?"

"They went down to the Quidditch Pitch and are gonna have a guys day, while we are gonna have a girl's day." Emily said.

"Why?" I said.

"We think it'd be nice to take our minds off of things, plus it'll give us a good time to hang out just us girls." Marley said.

"Ok." I said. "What's the real reason?"

"You still haven't gotten your outfit for the ball."

*sighs* "Look guys, I really appreciate this but-"

"But nothing! The ball is in one week and you still haven't picked an outfit. You're coming with us whether you like it or not and you're going to the ball date or no date! Now get up and get ready cause we're leaving in 5 MINUTES!"

And within the next 5 minutes, we were up and out of the castle, and heading to Hogsmeade.

"Marley, I haven't eaten breakfast and I'm starving." I said entering Hogsmeade.

"I know." She said. "That's why I booked us brunch at the Three Broomsticks."

"You're the best you know that right?"
I said approaching the door.

"I know." She said, and we all walked inside.

"Hi ladies welcome to the Three Broomsticks how may I help you?" The man at the front said.

"Hi, I made reservations for 11:30." Marley said.

"The name?"

"Marley Mell."

"Ah, yes. Marley Mell, brunch at 11:30 is that correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright then ladies if you'll follow me please." He said and he led us to a booth in the corner at the front window.

He gave us each a menu and then called a waitress over to our table. "This is Cami and she's going to be your waitress for today. Enjoy!"

"Thank you!" We said and the turned to Cami.

"Ok ladies how about we start with some drinks. We've got Gilly water, tea, pumpkin juice, butter beer, coffee..."

"I'll take a pumpkin juice." Emily said.

"I'll have a butter beer." Marley said.

"Make that two." Ariana said.

"And I'll have a coffee." I said.

"Oh me too." Heidi said. She's Blaise's daughter, my dad's best friend and also my uncle. Since our dad's are best friends, we've been best friends since we were practically born. So we're pretty much cousins.

"Alright then, I'll give you a couple minutes to look at the menu while I get your drinks." She said.

"Thank you." I said and we looked at the menu. A few seconds after Cami had brought us our drinks and we put in our order, Heidi began to speak.

"Ok so now that it's just us, who do you think is gonna ask you to the ball? For me, I think it's gonna be Albus."

"Really?!" I said in a HiGh PiTcHeD SCREECHY tone. "That's so CUTE, I always knew you two had a bit of chemistry."

"I think James is going to go all out to ask me." Ariana said.

"And I think," Marley said. "that there wouldn't be any surprise there. You know how James is. What about you Emily?"

"To be honest, I have no idea." She said.

"You know Emily," Heidi began. "I think Mike may be coming on to you."

"Really?"

"Of course he is!" I said. "Have you not seen the way he looks at you in class and practice? He's practically almost gotten himself hit by bludgers about a thousand times from looking at you!"

"You think so?" She said.

"I know so."

"Yeah." The girls said.

"But what about you Madi?" Ariana said. "There were rumors that you were spotted with Luke yesterday all afternoon on the Astronomy Tower." My face went white as the girls started to OOH.

"Yeah, so?" I said out loud, but in my brain, I was freaking out. I was like, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

"Oh Madi stop trying to hide it," Marley began. "it's so obvious that you have a crush on him!"

Then my heart began to calm down. "Really?" I said. "You think so?"

"I think birds know it." Marley said sarcastically. "Just give him time, when he coms around, you'll know what to do."

Just after that, the food came. Then we ate, paid, and left The Three Broomsticks. Next stop: My dress

--------Meanwhile with the boys--------

"That was a good game guys." James said.

"Yeah, but sorry about that hit though Albus." Mike said. "I didn't see you there."

Albus all bruised up and full of dirt, limping. "THIS-IS-EXACTLY-WHY-I-HATE-SPORTS!"

"Why don't we cool down and get some butterbeer?" Luke said.

"Eh, I don't know." The guys said.

"It's on me."

"WELL THEN, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LET'S GO!" And so they walked to Hogsmeade.

Mid-way through their walk, they were reaching The Three Broomsticks when James pointed something out.

"Look, there are the girls. Why don't we join them?" He said approaching the door.

Then all of a sudden Albus ran to him and went all YEET on him and tackled him to the ground.

"NO!"

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"We can't see the girls today!"

"Why not?"

"Because," and then Albus whispered why to the guys. "Madison's been so busy with school and everything that when she helped the girls choose their outfit, she forgot to chose hers. Emily told me that she almost didn't wanna go to the ball!"

"You serious?!" Luke said.

"No joke." Albus said. "Tuesday night, I decided to sneak out and go to the library but it turns out I wasn't the only one there. Madison had fallen asleep on top of her Alchemy homework, her Transfiguration homework, her Ancient Runes book, and she almost spilled her Potions assignment. Good thing I saw her. I packed her stuff into her bag, picked her up, and I carried her to bed."

"Is that who I heard in the middle of the night?" Luke said. "And how did you get in through the portrait? You're not even in our house!"

"Madison told me in case anything like that had ever happened. She hangs in the Gryffindor Tower all the time."

"Really? You could do that?!"

*laughs* "No."

"Uhh guys we've got a bit of an issue." Mike said.

"What is it?" James said.

"The girls are leaving."

"Quick! RUN!" And we hid behind the restaurant.

"Where are they heading?" Luke said.

"To Wishes Come True." Albus said.