Disappeared

"Where are we going? What do we have to do?" He said as we were approaching Gryffindor Tower. 

"I need to borrow the Portkey and the Invisibility Cloak." I said running up the stairs to the dormitory.

"Dad said that was only for emergencies."

"This is an emergency."

"What is it?"

"I need to steal some things."

"WHAT?!"

"Well it's not necessarily stealing, it's more like borrowing something from my house."

"What is it?"

"Some supplies." I said grabbing the things.

"For?"

"My dress."

"And you need my stuff because."

"Look are you gonna keep asking me questions or are you gonna come with me?"

"Come with you."

"Ok then, let's go." I said and we flew to the Quidditch Pitch. Unfortunately, we weren't alone. Our friends saw us and were chasing us down the pitch. They kept getting closer and we needed to leave. 

"THEY'RE GETTING CLOSER WHAT DO WE DO?!" Albus said holding on to me. 

"I HAVE AN IDEA BUT IT'S MAD!"

"WHAT IS IT?!"

"WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO JUMP AND USE THE PORTKEY IN THE AIR!"

Then surprisingly without argue he agreed to the plan we would jump off the broom and hold on to the Portkey in the air and leave. 

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" He said.

"MY HOUSE!"

"READY?!" He said.

"ON THREE!" I said.

"ONE, TWO........., THREE!"He said and we jumped off the broom mid-air holding on to the Portkey. We started to spin and withing seconds, we disappeared from the grounds.

Our friends stopped flying to see us disappearing from the grounds. 

"What happened to them?!" Luke said.

Then we turned to James who we could tell was in a rage. 

"Is everything all right?" Ariana said.

"I am so going to kill Albus when they come back!"

"Why, what did he do?"

"He took the Portkey and my Invisibility Cloak!"

Hey guys sorry this chapter's so short, I wanted this to be separate. Hope you enjoy!

Love At First SightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara