Wedding part 1

Taeyong POV
I can't believe it finally happening today is the day me and Johnny are getting married. I get to marry the love of my life a small tear of happiness escapes my eyes at that thought "hyung why are you crying are you sad" I hear Mark say I chuckle at him he's still a innocent little kid "these are tears of happiness mark don't worry im not sad" I say "oh ok good" he answers with a smile. The door to the room open and my aunt walks in "Taeyong honey are you ready?" She asks I take a deep breathe and look into the mirror and answer her "I'm ready" we walk out and I see ten waiting outside over the past few years I had also gotten very close with Johnny's friends. "Yongie you look amazing" he still won't let that name go "thank you" I say "now common let's go i the ceremony's about to start and I think jaehyun will explode if he has to wait any longer" I laugh at that and we start walking towards the door that leads up outside as me and Johnny wanted a outdoor wedding. Just before we open the doors my aunt takes my hand and looks at me "I'm so proud of you yongie" she says and kisses my forehead I can see the tears in her eyes I smile at her "common now don't stayer crying again" Mark says we laugh at him and he opens the doors Ten if the one who will be walking with me in place of my "father" I look up at Johnny and my breath get caught he looks amazing in his suit it's a navy blue instead of the traditional black with a red tie me and ten walk towards the chapel and ten puts my hand in Johnny's "take care of him or I will hurt you" ten says Johnny laughs at him and says "I won't hurt him I promise" ten nods and goes to stand behind me beside  me are Mark and ten my best men and doyoung and jaehyun and Johnny's best men. And with that the ceremony begins.

Omg thank you guys so much for 2k reads! I am debating if I should create a part 2 for this book I don't wanna end it just let me know if you guys would like a part 2 or not.