Normal

Taeyong POV
It had been 2 days since I got home and Johnny had come over both day he would only go home at night. I haven't gone home since the....incident and honestly I don't want to what if he's there I'm scared to go back. I have no reason to go back there. I shake myself out of thought and head downstairs it was around 6 am and Mark had school I wasn't going back for another few days. I git to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I just made pancakes nothing special I didn't know if Johnny was going to be coming over or not but I made extra in case he probably will come over. I just sat down with a plate of pancakes topped with syrup and started to eat while scrolling through Instagram. I heard foot steps coming down then "good morning yongie" it was auntie. "Morning auntie" I replied "did you make breakfast aishh you should be resting" she scolded me but in a playful tone "I'm fine now auntie don't worry and it's just pancakes" I replied "well thank you" she just smiled and grabbed a plate for herself.

Author POV
Soon mark made his way downstairs still half asleep. His movements robotic making taeyong and his mom laugh. He just glared at both of them making the two laugh even more. Soon the door bell rang and taeyong got up to answer the door knowing it was Johnny. He opened the door to see Johnny. "Morning baby" Johnny said with a kiss to taeyong cheek taeyong replied with a "good morning" while blushing. He let him in and have him a few pancakes knowing Johnny didn't eat breakfast. Soon it was time for Mark and Johnny to leave. "Taeyong hyung you got yourself a good man" mark said with a wink and ran out to Johnny's car Taeyongs cheeks turning brings pink as his aunt and Johnny laughed. "I'll see you later k" Johnny said kissing taeyong cheek once agin and heading out.

Sorry for the wait and the shitty chapter I just don't have much motivation for this right now and honestly I don't know where I'm going with this story. But thank you for reading! I'll try to update as soon as possible