I'll always be here

Author POV
It had been a week since the incident and Taeyong could finally leave the hospital he was happy he could leave but it made him feel 10 times better knowing Johnny was there by his side. Johnny was packing up Taeyong clothes he wouldn't let him help when Taeyong tried to help he told him to go sit down but taeyong didn't listen so Johnny would pick him up and put him back down on the bed. It ended in a pouty taeyong and Johnny laughing. "Please lee me do something"'taeyong said "No do not move" would be Johnny's reply every time. Taeyong was gonna stay with Mark and his mom from now on and they were more then happy to have him stay with them Marks mom even shed a few tears she was so relived he would t be going back to that monster and either way she wouldn't let him neither would Mark or Johnny. Johnny had finished packing up all the stuff and was cuddling with Taeyong on the bed. He could see how focused Taeyong was which met he was thinking. "What you thinking about?" He asked "just thinking about him I guess and if it would be different if she hadn't left or if I wasn't born in a way I feel like all of it is my fault." His voice getting  quieter as he spoke. "He don't you dare think that this your fault you were a kid what could you have done" Johnny said pulling taeyong closer. "I know but I just can't seem to convince myself I eventually will but it'll just take a while I'm sorry" he replied "hey don't say sorry and don't worry I'll be here for as long as it takes for the ups and the downs I won't leave your side" Johnny replied. Taeyong just smiled up at him and Johnny thought that was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

Thank you for reading I hope you like it!