Numbers?

Taeyong POV
Before class ended me and Johnny talked about the more about the project...well he talked, we ended up deciding to do our project on depression great something I have way to much experience with. The bell rang and I was about to leave when he said we should meet up to work on the project and then he gave me his number. The Johnny seo most popular guy in school gave me his number. I gave him my number and he gave me his I still can't believe it. I'm almost at my house I really hope he's not home if he is all he's gonna do is yell or beat me up again but I guess I'm used to it now. I open the door and he's not home thank god. I head up to my room and just stare at my phone should I text him first or wait for him to text me? Omg I sound like a teenage girl. I stare at my phone for a few more minutes and just throw it on my bed I'm just gonna hope he texts me first.

Johnny POV
"I GOT HIS NUMBER!!!" I scream when see jaehyun. He just looks at my confused then I explain how I got taeyong number and we're partners for out phycology project. Jaehyun is the only one out of all my friends that knows I'm gay and he knows I like taeyong, the other guys would support me I know it but I just don't wanna tell them yet. After taking to Jae for a while I start to walk home my minds still on taeyong. How can someone be so beautiful his sharp jawline his big doe eyes just everything about him he's so cute and sexy at the same time. I'm so caught up in my thoughts I don't even realize I'm almost home. I walk into my house and no ones home yet so I head into the kitchen grab a snack and take it into my room, I grab my phone and decide I text taeyong but would it be to fast? Would he think I'm annoying? No no he wouldn't I unlock my phone and start typing "hey it's Johnny I was wondering are you busy after school tomorrow if not we can go to the library to work?" I send the text and now I just have to wait for his reply.

This is more of a filer chapter I'll try to update again tomorrow thank you for reading!