Hold on

Taeyong's POV
me and Johnny were Home and had told aunty the news but Mark was still at school. I'm surprised he hasn't texted yet. We were lying on my bed now with Johnny holding me. I'm so happy I don't think I've ever been this happy he's always there for me when I need him he makes me so happy and I...I just know I love him. "What you thinking about" he says pulling me out of my thoughts "nothing just that I'm happy Your here" I say blushing he smiles and pulls me closer to him "and I'm happy to be here" he says I lean up to kiss him. The kiss goes from sweet and innocent to a heated make out session. But that's interrupted by a knock in the door we pull away "tae Johnny do you think you could pick up Mark and one of his friends up from school" my aunt says I look at Johnny and he nods "ya we'll be out in a minute" I answer "every time" I say Johnny laughs at that we both get up and head out.

Author POV
Taeyong and Johnny drive to marks school and wait outside taeyong was about to send him a text saying there outside but Mark walks out with a boy and they look like there holding hands taeyong smiles to himself he knew Mark likes a certain boy in his class. Johnny and tae look and each other and smirk both knowing who that certain boy was.