Hope

Taeyong's POV
We have to go back to court today hopefully the judge will give him what he deserves and its the last time we have to go to court and the last time I have to see him. Me and Johnny both get ready and head to court with Johnny driving with one hand and holding my hand with the other. "It's gonna be fine you know" he says I nod "I know I'm just paranoid I guess" I say "I know but try not to worry to much I'll be there the entire time and the judge already said he was going to jail we're only going back to see how long he's going in for" I nod the rest of the ride is spent in a comfortable silence.
We reach the court and walk inside with Johnny still holding my hand. The judge starts of with going over what happened last time and he finally gets to the past I've been waiting for, for years now. "All evidence shown is against Me.Lee due he will be sent to jail for harassment and child abuse. Total time served will be 12 years the case is dismissed" the judge says I let out a breath I've been holding I'm so relived I can't believe he's finally gone he out of my life. I look up at Johnny "we did it baby" he says and leans down to kiss me "I can't believe it Johnny I'm so happy thank you for staying with me the entire time I love you" I say and he pulls me in for a hug.