At last

Author POV
Johnny and Mark got out of the car and rang the door bell to Marks house taeyong opened the door a smile gracing his face as he saw Johnny. Mark just walked away from the couple not like they noticed to caught up in each other. Johnny leaned down to give Taeyong a kiss on the cheek and then walked in. "Here I got something for you in the way back" said Johnny handing taeyong the bag wth the bear in it. "What is it?" Taeyong asked "open it and see" taeyong opened the bag and pulled out the bear instantly blushing but also smiling. "T-thank you he stuttered staring at his feet as he was to shy to look up at Johnny. "Aww your so cute when you all flustered" Johnny said while walking over to taeyong and pinching his cheeks cause taeyong to punt and lightly hit his chest. "But what's it for?" Asked taeyong "no reason it just reminded me of you so I got it" answered Johnny as he pulled taeyong into a hug.

Johnny's POV
He's so cute omg I would do anything to see that smile on his face I wish I could just hold him in my arms like this forever and make sure no one ever hurts him. "Are you hungry?" He asks me breaking me out of my thoughts. "Hmm a little" I reply "go wash up i made food" he says as he pushes me towards his room can he get anymore perfect I swear he's the best thing to ever happen to me. I wash up and change into some sweats and a black t-shirt I had left here last time and walk outside. I walk up being tae and wrap my arms around his slim waist. He jumps at first then relaxes when he knows it's me. "You scared Me" he says as he turns to face me he tries to be mad but ends up laughing. I just stare at him "what" he says looking down and blushing. "Your so beautiful" he looks up surprised and smiles slowly. I slowly lean down and kiss him.

Ooh there first kiss what do you guys think so far? Thank you for reading!