Behind

Taeyong's POV
I can't believe he's finally gonna be out behind bars where he deserves to be. Should I feel bad? He did some messed up shit and he deserves to be put in jail I tell myself. "Hey you ok" Johnny asks me we're going to the police station to give our statements "I'm fine just thinking I guess" he nods knowing exactly what I mean by thinking. How did I get so lucky to have Johnny with me I snuggle into his side and he puts a arm around me and kisses my head. "Get some rest if your tired we still have 30 minuets" I nod and end up falling asleep.

Johnny's POV
We get to the station and I wake up taeyong. We walk inside I can tell he's scared he has a death grip on my hand. I pull him to the side before we go to the desk "hey listen it's ok I'm here I won't leave I'll be with you the entire time I promise" I pull him in for a hug we stand there for a bit before he pulls away "I'll be ok" he says with a smile I nod and we walk up to the desk. "We're here to make a statement" I say the receptionist nods and leads us to a office she knocks and opens the door to let us in. The officer at the desk is the same officer that came to tae's house so we won't have to do to much explaining thankfully. "Johnny taeyong thank you for coming take a seat" he says "thank you" I say and we sit down. "Ok so I'm going to need you to tell me everything and by everything I mean everything from the beginning not just the theatre" he says tae nods and starts telling him. "I was 5 when he started to ignore me and blame me for my mother leaving us, he would come home drunk every night but he didn't physically abuse me during that time and my aunt would took care of me then. When I was 10 was the first time he lifted his hand it was because he was mad and I was there so he decided to take his anger out on me." He stops I grab his hand from under the table then he continues "after that it got worse it went from him hitting me once or twice a week to almost every day like I mentioned my aunt took care of me so I spent most of my time there to get away from him." The officer stops him "why didn't your aunt report this when it first began" he asks "she did many times but every time he would get out somehow either bail or us not having enough evidence. It only got worse he would constantly hurt me physically and emotionally."
"Did he ever try anything sexual" the officer asks. "No he didn't" say taeyong "ok I think that's good for now plus we have multiple witnesses from the theatre we'll make sure he gets what he deserves I'm sorry we couldn't help you sooner taeyong. You two can head home for now if we need anything we'll call you but there will be a case but you shouldn't need to worry about this for at least a week die to the process of getting all the papers and everything done." He says "thank you" we both say and head out.

Sorry this chapter is a bit rushed but I hope you enjoyed it thank you for reading.