Trust

Taeyong POV
I trust Johnny enough to tell him, and I didn't wanna wait any longer. "It started when my mom left she didn't want to stay with my dad any longer they had me when they were 20. She left 5 years later. My dad didn't care about me much but he wouldn't hurt me uphill that point." I didn't realize I was crying until Johnny wiped a tear from my cheek and pulled me into a hug. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to it's ok" he said I could hear the sincerity in his voice but I really wanted to tell him. "No I..I want to tell you" he nodded but still held onto me " one day she just left all she left behind was a letter saying she couldn't take it anymore how she can't stay with him anymore that's all I got no proper explanation just a letter. After that he would come home drunk every night and blame me for her leaving. Then my aunt took me in she would care for me. But I couldn't leave him he was still my dad I went home every night he didn't do anything up till I was 10 one night I stayed at Marks house and when I went home the next morning he slapped me after that it just got worse every time I went home he would beat me yell at me call me worthless and tell me it was all my fault. But I still didn't leave I couldn't Johnny he was me dad how could I? I know it's stupid but I couldn't just leave"
" he listen it's not stupid don't you ever think it was stupid he's your dad I understand" I smile up at him I'm so happy he understands he looks mad but I expected him to be "I'm not letting you go back to him and I promise I won't ever let him hurt you I swear if he tries I'll murder him"