Comfort

Taeyong POV
I slowly opened my eyes to a bright white room this definitely isn't my room, i feel a weight on my arm and look down to see Johnny? What's Johnny doing here? I look up and see mark sleeping in the coach. Then I remember he beat me up again this...this is the hospital. Tears start running down my cheeks and then I feel a hand wiping then away I look up to see my aunt (marks mom) she's also crying. "I'm so sorry tae I shouldn't have let you go back to him he's a monster I'm so sorry" she cries I try to reply but I can't. "Shh it's ok don't try to talk" I nod at she smiles at me and I return it. "You know he's been here with you the entire time he really cares about you tae" she says looking towards Johnny who's still asleep. Why does that make me happy? "He really likes you He asked Mark what happened but Mark told him to ask you he didn't push it give him a chance and I can tell you like him to just by the way your looking at him, don't push him out tae let him in" I just look at her I really do want him to stay I wanna let him in, but will he want to stay after he knows about everything? "He won't leave you trust me, now don't think to much get some rest" I just nod and close my eyes and fall asleep.

Next chapter will have jaeyong moments I'll update tonight.