Kids

Johnny POV
Me and Mark were on the way home from school, when Mark suddenly yelled "STOP" I just started at him in shock and horror "what happened" I asked him he just looked at me with a sheepish smile and pointed to a store in front of us. "Um...so I kind of like this guy in my class and we've been talking for a while now and I wanted to ask him out. So I wanted to get him something" he says blushing "awww Mark do you have a crush" I say pinching his cheeks which earns me a glare from him "I'm joking calm down let's go" I park the car and we walk into the store we both look around the shop isn't to big but it's not small either. I'm hoping I can find something for taeyong. As I look around I find a teddy bear which reminds me off him soft and cuddly. I decided to but it it's small but it's still something. I spy for it and go back to look for Mark. I find him looking as confused as ever and holding up four different bears staring at them like his life depends on this decision I try not to laugh at the sight. "Are you ok? Do you need help?" I end up laughing he glares at me but then nods "which one do I choose this is so hard" he shows me the bears one is brown with a red bow, the other pink with a white bow, next white with a small heart pillow and the last one red with a white heart pillow. "The white one is nice" he looks at it for a minute than agrees "ya I like this one too let's go" wow this kid is something one minute he's confused as ever the next he looks like he has his entire life together. Kids these days. He pays and we head back to the car to finally head home.

Here's just a small filler chapter. Thank you for reading! I'll try to update tomorrow and I promise next chapter will be pure johnyong fluff