Worried

Johnny POV
I can't sleep I keep thinking about taeyong bags how were gonna meet up tomorrow. Omg I don't know what to wear I completely forgot to pick out something, I run to my closer and throw the door open and just stare at all my clothes. Ok it has to be something casual so I don't look like I'm trying to hard but it can't be to casual either, I end up choosing black ripped jeans a white shirt and a black bomber jacket. Ok I think that's good he'll like it right? I walk back to my bed and try to fall asleep but I can't he's so cute I just wanna pinch his cheeks I slowly drift off thinking about him.

Taeyong POV
The next morning I wake up to see a bruise on my cheek great how am I suppose to explain this to anyone, shit then it hits me I'm suppose to meet Johnny today I can't cancel on him he'll think I don't wanna meet up but I can't show up like this. Maybe I could tell him I feel ya that's believable right? Or I got into a fight wait no I don't want him to think I get into fights. I walk to the bathroom and try to cover it with makeup it still looks swollen but better then before I'll just go with it and tell him I fell hopefully he'll believe me.

Author POV
Taeyong and Johnny both reach there class at the same time they walk to there desks and the teacher does attendance and all the tropical stuff then gives them the period to work. Johnny moves to sit with taeyong.
"Hey" he says taeyong replies with a quiet hi.

Johnny POV
I move to sit with him he has a hoodie on 2 sizes to big but I think it's cute. I say and he says hi back but doesn't look up it's weird but I think he's just shy. I start talking to him about the project and try to make jokes in between I hear him laugh a few times but he doesn't look up. I poke his side and he looks up and try's to hit me laughing but then I notice a bruise on his cheek. "What happened to your cheek" his eyes widen and he looks around the from flustered "um....i just fell on my way home yesterday" I don't believe him but I don't push it any further now wanting to make him uncomfortable. The rest of the class we talk about the project and joke around here and there his smile is so precious omg it's so cute. The bell rings and before he leaves I ask him if we're still meeting up he says yes and we say bye and head off to our next class. I can't stop thinking about the bruise on his cheek did he get into a fight or something? But he doesn't seem like he would get into a fight. The rest of the day I keep thinking about it.

Taeyong POV.
Johnny asked me about the bruise when I told him I fell he didn't look convinced but I'm happy he didn't push it and understood I didn't wanna talk about it. It's the end of the day and I get a text from his saying let's meet up outside school so we can walk to the library together I reply with a ok and start walking. I see him by the door with one of his friends should I go up to him? I stand there for a bit then he turns around and sees me and waves and calls me towards him I slowly walk up to him  and his friend his friend smiles and introduces himself as jaehyun he seems nice. I smile back and tell him my name. "I'm gonna head home" he says and he walks away. Me and Johnny start walking to the library we don't really say much but it's not awkward it's a nice kind of quiet. We teach the library and he opens the door for me I blush and thank him.

Johnny POV
We're at the library and I open the door for him he blushes omg it's so cute he's gonna be the death of me! We find a table and sit done to start working.

Thank you for reading!! I'll probably update again today what do you guys think of it so far?