MB. 29.

My time was spent in the crap makeshift hospital bed, strapped down. I guess they didn't want me making any more attempts to kill myself. Once the lights went off and I was alone I decided this was the best time for me to at least try. 

My fingers worked on the restraints, moving them around, trying my hardest to do something, before the right one finally came loose, I slipped my hand out before I used the right hand to unclip the left hand before I sat up unstrapped my feet. 

I took a deep breath as I flipped my legs around and stood up from the bed, my heart beating fast, like a maniac. I hadn't thought about this, not one little bit. 

Heading towards the window I looked out, the place was on lockdown, I could see the gates being patrolled from here. My mind thought as I grabbed a few of the little blankets before making some kind of long tied up rope. I shimmied the window open, just a crack and looked out, no one was around nearby, the closest people were on the gates. 

I slowly fed out the blankets before I tied the end on the nearest bed before I climbed into the window. My mind was telling me this was a mistake as I hung my feet from the window. I pushed the window wide as I grabbed the ropes, testing the strength, it seemed safe enough. 

My hands gripped tightly as I moved around letting my body shimmy down the blankets, finally getting to the floor, the dirty ground below me. 

I had managed to get out of the actual building, I just needed to get out of the grounds. 

Looking around I walls around seemed to be topped with barbed wire, yet I knew I had no choice but to chance it. 

I padded over away from the gate and started to scale the brick wall, my head fuzzy as I did it. I guess the tablets I had been given were starting to kick in. 

My hands clawed at the wall as I fell back, my back slamming against the earth. "Fuck," I cursed, the pain was incredible like a car had hit me in the back. "Come on Blair." I urged myself as I got to my feet. 

Facing the building I realised I was looking through a window, there was the masked man, his back to me. I ducked down on the ground as he started to turn around. I crawled towards the building hiding below the window ledge, knowing he would not be able to see me. 

I had made a massive mistake doing this. 

As I sat there, waiting to move, waiting for the coast to maybe be clear I heard a shout. "Find her now!"

My eyes flicked up, I needed to move now. I got to my feet, running, trying to move as fast as possible. I saw that really there was nowhere to go, making it only so I was running in what seemed to be a massive circle before I slipped on the wet mud under my feet, I wasn't sure if it was the mud that stopped me or the wave of tiredness taking over me, I tried to get back up before falling back down into the mud below me, my eyes closing.

 I saw that really there was nowhere to go, making it only so I was running in what seemed to be a massive circle before I slipped on the wet mud under my feet, I wasn't sure if it was the mud that stopped me or the wave of tiredness taking over m...