Chapter 34

Connors POV

Ever since I told Taylor to get out, I just sat on twitter. Mostly on the news about Jc and her. Everyone was tweeting about it. #jaylorcheated was trending number one. Everyone was texting me too. My group chat I was in was filled with 'Connor are you okay?'s and it kind of annoyed me. I didn't answer any of the texts. I was ready to throw my phone at the ground until Taylor called me. I wanted to answer so bad. But I couldn't.

A few 30 seconds later my phone buzzed. I had a voicemail from Taylor. I was debating on wether or not I should listen, or just delete it. Fuck it.

I pressed play on the voicemail. "

"Connor," her voice sounded shaky and like she had been crying. "Please answer me. You never let me explain what was going on. Me and Jc are just friends. He loves Lia, I love you. Some girls took that picture and probably were Connor girls or Jc girls and they wanted to mess up our relationships because you two are the only guys with girlfriends in o2l and some girls think they can have you. My point is, me and Jc don't have anything going on. He stole my sunglasses and I was grabbing his hands to try and get them back." She paused and I felt tears coming on again. "Just please, call me back or text me back." The voicemail ended. Oh god I'm such a dick. I wanted to apologize in person, so I texted her.

Me: where are you.

Taylor: o2l house.

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the o2l house. I ran inside to see Ricky and Kian on the couch on their laptops.

"Where's Taylor." I said quickly.

"Outside with Jc...why?" Ricky said pointing to the pool. I saw Taylor with her head on his shoulder, his arms around her. That should be me comforting her.

I walked outside. "Taylor..." I said quietly. They both looked at me.

"Connor...what are you doing here." She said quietly and stood up to face me.

"I-I wanted to apologize. I should've let you explain. I feel like a total jerk." I grabbed a hold of her hand.

"Connor. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to look like me and Jc were on a date." She hugged me and cried.

"No no you shouldn't be sorry! It was my fault...I didn't listen." I hugged her back. She cried into my shoulder. I felt guilty, I made her cry.

"Forget this happened?" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and hugged her tighter.

-

We went home later. I still felt guilty. I hated that I was so selfish and didn't let her explain.

She was in the lounge doing something on her laptop. I walked up and sat next to her. "You're not mad at me still, right?" I asked.

"I wasn't mad in the first place..." she looked over at me.

I didn't say anything. There was a short silence until she broke it "Didn't we say to forget about this?" I nodded, still not knowing what to say. "I've been planning the wedding..." she smiled and I smiled back.

She showed me what was on her laptop, the details for the wedding, and explained a lot of things. It was perfect.

"So the bridesmaids are going to be Kaylee, Jenn, Rebecca, Kalel, and Andrea."

"...Which is gonna be super awkward for Kian." I added. We both laughed at my comment. "Wait..theres gonna be cats there right?" I said suddenly.

"Connor...this is serious!" She whined and grabbed my hand as she smiled. "I can't believe I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you."

I gave her a peck on the lips, "I love you so much, Taylor."

"I love you too." She said quietly in reply.