Chapter 6

I woke up in my bed the next morning with wishbone snuggled up in my hair on my pillows.

"F*ck off wishbone!" I shooed him.

I looked over at my clock. 1pm. Wait what?! 1pm! how could I sleep that long?

I got up and walked downstairs. My head hurt like hell. I felt like I was dying. Of course there was a note from Kian on the table.

Taylor + Jc ~
We all went somewhere else than here so that we don't get infested with sicknesses like you are.

BYE frm Kian.

Of course. I was sick. And I got Jc sick.

I walked back upstairs into Jcs room where he was laying in bed with his laptop. His nose was the brightest shade of pink.

"Finally woke up?"

"Yeah. I feel so horrible." I wrapped my arms around myself and shivered.

"Come here." He said lifting up the covers, indicating that I come lay in his bed with him.

"Sorry for getting you sick." I said cuddling next to him.

"It's worth spending 4 whole days with you." he smiled.

10 minutes later of watching him reblog things on tumblr, I fell asleep.

Later I woke up in my bed again.

"Morning." Someone said smiling at me.

"Connor?"

"Yep."

"I thought you were going out with Elena again."

"Re-scheduled." He looked up. "Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving you yesterday. I know your sick, and I want to be there for you as much as I can."

"You don't need to-" I started.

"You're my best friend. And for all we know, you could die from this cold." He said sarcastically.

"It's a cold. I'll be fine in a few days."

"Okay. For now get some sleep." He said brushing my hair out of my face with his hand.

I closed my eyes let myself fall back asleep.