Chapter 36

That night, Andrea and Jenn took me to a party. I was miserable. I didn't want to go in the first place, but then again I didn't want to be alone. They thought it would take my mind off things and it didn't. All I saw was people making out and being all lovey dovey. I thought they were all just doing it to make me mad, but then I realized that I didn't know anybody at this party but Andrea and Jenn, and they weren't even near me right now. I decided to just go somewhere to be alone because I didn't want to talk to anyone and they didn't want to talk to me.

As I was walking outside I bumped into someone and they spilled their drink all over me. "Watch where your fucking going dude!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry! It's just water, anyways." he said looking at the ground in guilt.

"Wait, why would you be drinking water at a party?" I laughed.

"I don't really drink alcohol." He smiled and finally looked up at me.

"I'm Taylor." I said after a short silence.

"Luke."

-

"Ready to go?" Andrea asked walking over to me. I could tell I would be driving us home because she was a little tipsy.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." I said as she walked off to the car where I was assuming Jenn was.

I stood up and so did Luke. "Sorry for spilling that on you earlier."

I smiled slightly "It's fine, really."

"So I'll see you around?" he started to lean in for a kiss.

I was debating on wether I should kiss him, because I still loved Connor. Then I remembered that Connor was out of the picture. He broke up with me. Maybe doing this with Luke would make Connor jealous.

So I kissed him back.

-

Connors POV

It was a normal Monday night for me, except it was the first Monday night that Taylor wasn't with me. I felt so stupid for breaking up with her.

I mindlessly scrolled on Instagram looking at some fans pictures when I saw a picture on Taylor's Instagram. It was of a guy kissing her on the cheek. I couldn't help but feel jealous. I know I broke up with her, but I still loved her y'know. That's when I realized that she was trying to make me jealous on purpose. Game on.

-

"Hey Nicole!" I said into the phone, trying to sound friendly, since the last time I talked to Nicole was when I told her I never wanted to see her again.

"Connor?" she sounded surprised.

"I was wondering if you would do me a favour....."