"Nope. but ill probably have to go get her if they went out partying." he shrugs. 

"Well, Madeline tried calling me but now she isn't answering her phone," I say as my call goes straight to Madelines voicebox. 

"check her last location known on snapchat, we'll go pick her up," Steven suggests as we pull out of the parking lot.

"she was at the CrossRoads Bar,"I tell him. 

Madelines POV

"no..im waiting for my Fiancé" I felt uncomfortable so I shifted a few feet away on my crutches. 

"Oh, so you're an engaged little lady?" he walks towards me. I could smell the stench of alcohol and cheap weed completing his body odor. 

"guess you were having a Bachelorette parting then huh? I saw you and your friends inside...you were having a lot of fun...i can only imagine the fun you'd have with me if we went back to my house.." he tries to wrap his arm around me. 

"get off of me, you fucking creep! " I pull away from him and give him a slight push. with his intoxication levels, it didn't take much to make him fall on the ground. 

"fucking bitch!" he pulls my crutch out from underneath my arm as he falls down.  as I reach down to grab it, he grabs my wrist, pulling me down on the ground. he grunts as he rolls over onto his knees. 

a sharp pain was sent up through my leg as I hit the ground.  "get off me!" I scream while trying my best to kick him off. 

"shut up!" he spits. 

that's when I heard a car hit its breaks and screeches as it comes to an abrupt stop. 

"get off her!" a boy yells. I recognized the voice but I was too concentrated on getting the drunk man who obviously had no idea what he was doing, off of me. 

then in seconds, the old man was kicked in the head, making him fall over. he grunts in pain as he holds his head in his hands while leaning against the wall. 

"are you okay?" I heard the same voice ask. I flickered my eyes open and met face to face with Danny. 

"Dan...Dan-"I was a little buzzed and I was starting to grow very confused about everything that was going on. I tried to lean up but Danny stopped me. 

"shh..take it slow. dont lean up so fast. you'll hurt yourself. " he whispers while grabbing my hand and sliding his hand behind my back. 

"Danny my leg." I hiss.  he looks down at my leg, the leg he shot. 

"hold on...ill be right back. lay your head down on this." he takes his hoodie off and slides it under my head for support. I do as he says. 

he gets up and disappears. 

"Go before I put a fucking bullet through your head! you hear me! ill fucking kill you!" he yells at who I was guessing was the man who attacked me. 

After a few seconds he walks back towards me and helps me slowly lean up. "can you move to the wall?" he asks. 

"I feel light-headed Danny." I slur as I clench my head. my head was throbbing. I probably had too much to drink. 

"here. ill help you.." he whispers calmly.. he picks me up bridal style then leans me against the cold brick wall. 

he leans down in front of me and rubs his hand across my forehead, wiping the dirt from off my skin. 

"how-where..." I had so many questions. like for one, where the hell did he come from..