I'm sorry.

guys, today has been a really bad day. today we lost a loved one to suicide. a good friend of mine and many others committed suicide late last night. i need time to get my shit together. this is the third person I've lost to suicide in a span of 3 years. its hard. i wasn't really communicating with him for the past few months, but me and him use to be friends for a little while. and it's heartbreaking.  i just really need to surround myself with positivity. I'm trying to stay strong, and in order to do so, i need to focus on myself and the people who are hurting around me. rip mali. 

and as many of you know, i lost my cousin to suicide last year around the time of my birthday, and he blamed it on me. so i eventually started to blame myself for it, so this is hard for me.  

and the negative comments I've been receiving from some of you guys aren't helping at all. how am i supposed to be comfortable with writing during a time like this when i get hate for every chapter I post? 

but don't worry, i will be back soon. expect an update either tomorrow or Wednesday. i hope you guys understand... 

i love every single one of yall. yall are my reason to smile. 

please note that this goes for my other two books as well. 

im so sorry to let you guys down... 

my prayers go out to all, including to some of the people i don't get along with who are hurting right now.