175

Tuesday, Four Days Before the Wedding.

Madeline's POV

"Diego! stop!" I giggled as he continued to kiss on my neck. "why? you're like ten minutes early...and Summer isn't even here yet.." he pulls away and smirks. "still, I have to pick up my dress today, and you and Steven need to go pick up your suits." I rolled my eyes at him with a smile on my face. "fine..." he sighs. "are you going to be okay waiting out here by yourself? how's your leg feeling? did you take your medicine? are you sure you don't want me to wait with you?" he sounded so worried.

"baby, I'm fine. Summer and I will meet you and Steven at the restaurant, okay?" I assured him. He nods and leans in for a kiss. "I'll see you soon okay? I love you." I smile before getting out of the car. I positioned my crutches under my arms and made my way into the bridal shop.

As I walked in, the lady behind the desk greeted me with a smile, "how can I help you?" she asks. "I'm here to pick up my wedding dress." I approached the counter. "alright...can I get the last name?" As I tell her my last name, she types it into her computer. A few seconds later she gets up to get my dress from the back room.

"Hey, girl!" I hear Summer walk in. "hey!" I turn around and give her a hug. "how are you feeling? Steven told me about what happened..." she purses her lips.

"I'm fine!" I laugh anxiously. Honestly, I didn't know if I was fine, what if something goes wrong as I'm walking down the aisle in a few days...

"Okay good. So..." she smirks.

"so?" I raise an eyebrow.

"here's your dress! and you already paid it off." the lady walks back out with a dress zipped up in a protective cover. 

"thank you." I grab the dress, but as I grab the hanger, one of my crutches fall out from underneath my arm. 

"here, let me carry it for you." Summer grabs my crutch from off the ground an hands it to me before grabbing the dress out of my hand. "thanks." I purse my lips. 

"so..back to what I was saying." Summer smirks as we head towards the door. she opens the front door and holds it for me as I make my way outside to the parking lot. 

"what is it?" she sets my dress carefully in the backseat of her car as I get in the passenger side. 

"we need to have a bachelorette party." she turns to me and smirks. "no." I shake my head and laugh. 

"too late." she turns to me and says with a grin on her face. 

 Diego's POV

"where the hell are they? they're literally an hour late." I sigh while looking down at my phone, reading the time 6:35 pm. 

"Summer just texted me, bro," Steven shows me his phone. 

Summer: girls night out, sorry bb, rain check? have fun, you two!

"great..." I laugh to myself. 

"hey bro, let's go out and do something. the girls are, why can't we?" Steven shrugs his shoulders. 

"Alright...lets hit the Handle Bar, heard they give the first round free." I sigh as I get up from the table. "leave a ten dollar bill for the drinks," I say to Steven as we go to head out the door. 

Madelines POV

"Girls! this is the Wife-to be! Madeline meet a few of my friends!" Summer introduces me to a group of three girls, Alyssa, Rosa, and Deandra.   "hi." I smile as we sit down on the sofas in the back of the bar. "where are we?" I nudged Summer. "Crossroads Bar." she smiles while handing me a shot glass full of what I was guessing was Vodka.  I take it and the girls in the group giggle as they all grab a shot from the trey.