75

(skipping to the night)

Madelines POV

" babe, i love you, ill see you as soon as possible." diego gives me a kiss.
i watch as he heads into a room, blasting loud music. 

I headed to the stage and found a spot in the back. I didn't want to be up in the front. I dont want everyone to think I was an obsessive, controlling, "fiance".

"hey!" Lucas comes up to me and hands me a drink. 

"hey there!" I smile. 

"why aren't you at the before party in the lounge.?" he asks. 

"because I'm not allowed. only dancers and singers are."  I say disappointed. 

I guess he saw how worried I was, because then he said, " its okay. he loves you Madeline. he knows his limits now that he's gotta pretty ring around a beautiful young ladies finger." he smiles. 

I could never really tell if Lucas was flirting with me sometimes. but he was a good friend.

" hey, so...I looked you up on the internet .. just out of curiosity...and I saw that you sing too.?" Lucas smiles, as he takes sip from his drink. 

" oh god I forgot about those cringy videos. those were from before I met Diego. I haven't really had time to sing again since." I say, realizing how much I missed singing. I was nothing big, only a girl who recorded herself singing and posted it to youtube and twitter occasionally. 

" well doll, you have a lovely voice. does Diego know you sing?" he asks. 

" haha. no. I don't want him making fun of me." 

"your voice is the sound of angels Madeline! why would he do such a thing?" 

"I don't know. but I just. I mean... I miss singing but..I don't know...theres just so much going on right now."  I say, hoping he would stop talking about it. 

"yeah I get it." 

Diego's POV

when I walked in the lounge, there were many underground rappers and artist. 

there were also tons of girls. 

like.

A L O T

Im not gonna lie, there were a few baddies in here. 

I took a seat on an empty couch in the corner. patiently waiting. 

"hey." a slim thick girl came up to me handing me a cup. she smirked. 

I took the drink and took a sip. 

" hey." I smile. 

she sits down next to me. close to me. 

" you performing?" she asks, yelling over the music. 

"yeah.." 

" then I must be one of your dancers.." she smirks, licking her lower lip. 

I chuckle. " yeah I guess so." I take another sip of the drink she gave me. 

I had no idea what was in it, but it tasted good. 

" so. your girlfriend in here?" she asks, looking me up and down. 

" my fiancé is outside waiting." I respond. 

god my head hurts....I couldn't think straight. 

" thats too bad" I hear the girl say, but it sounded as if she was far away. 

next thing I knew, she was on my lap, kissing on my neck. 

" wait..no..stop.." I try to say. 

" what the fuck did you put in that drink.." I push her off me. 

I felt dizzy and lightheaded.

" I just gave you a lil kick in it baby" 

but before I could say anything else, a guy walks in. 

"Lil Xan, and his dancers. come on. your up!"  then he walks out. 

as I walked out on to the stage, the stage lights that were built into the boat flickered into green, purple, red and any other color of lights you could think of.  giving me a major headache. 

the girls followed behind me. close. 

then, slingshot started to play. 

Madelines POV

I watched closely as Diego walked out onto the stage. 

I watched how the girls were instantly latched onto him too. 

as slingshot started playing, Diego looked confused and out of it. 

"somethings not right..." I whispered, desperately worried. 

"what do you mean?" Lucas shouts over the music. 

" he's out of it! can't you see that??" I ask.

"he probably just had a few drinks. calm down..give yourself a break..stop stressing all the time!" 

 as Diego started singing, his words were slurry, girls that were way prettier than me, started twerking on him. 

and quite honestly... Diego looked into it.. 

 as diego sang " I might stay M.I.A, I might go M.I.A" he sat down on the stage. 

"what is he doing???" Lucas shouts, pointing to the stage. 

"i...I don't know...!!" 

one of the girls, the one with the biggest ass, I might add, sat on Diego's lap as he was sitting on the stage. 

she straddled his lap, as he put his hand on her lower back, pulling her closer to him. 

" im gonna go get you a drink..." Lucas looks at me worried. 

 then, " Who Are You" starts playing. 

the girl still, basically dry humping my fucking so called fiancé. 

" IM OUT HERE FUCKIN BITCHES THO, WHO ARE YOU?" he sings loudly In the microphone.

Lucas comes back with two beers , one for him and one for me.  

"my momma told me to  do what I want so imma do what she told me" he continued to sing. 

" I can't do this anymore..." I walked away, through the crowd. 

then... I heard shouting... 

and screaming.. 

"HES NOT BREATHING!!!!!"