23

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER GUYSSSSSSS 

"baby.." his voice cracks. 

I jump out my seat and into his arms. 

"  awwwww " everyone in the room exclaimed. sam clapped and I smiled. 

" I want you out of here..." he whispers with me still wrapped up in his arms. 

"I miss you.." I say, trying hard not to cry. 

" so tell me about this shit hole? are they treating you well? are you getting everything you need? do you need anything? ill bring something, anything. ill bring it tomorrow." he says examining me. 

 we sit down at the table and he holds my hand. 

" why'd you leave. that one day. I know you saw me. you looked me in the eyes. and left." I say looking down at my hand in his.

" because I just couldn't stand to sit here. with you then... I wasn't mentally ready. I was torn Madeline.  I stopped eating and sleeping. I was a wreck." he says looking me in the eyes. I could tell he was sorry. 

" baby you didn't answer my question!" he smiles, kissing my hand, looking me in he eyes. 

" bring me one of your hoodies. well two. and a pair of YOUR sweatpants." 

"ill just bring you my whole damn wardrobe." he laughs jokingly. 

" I'm being serious! I miss you. I need things to remind me of you." I smile. 

"okay baby. ill bring you them tomorrow"  he laces my fingers with his.

"soooo diegooooo." sam says smirking. 

"what" he chuckles. 

" aren't you like a rapper or something like that? I've seen you before" sam looks at Diego with a questioning look. 

"yeah. but I've canceled all my shows for the next three months. ill probably lose a lot of supporters but. my baby comes first. even if she gets out before three months, I'm still gonna have to take care of my lil ma" Diego smiles, squeezing my hand. 

"Diego.." I start to say before he cuts me off. 

" no. stop. you are now my number one priority. I'm never letting you go. even if that means losing thousands of supporters. I'm going to take care of you until I know for sure that your better. " he kisses my hand again. 

I couldn't help but smile. 

Diego goes to say something else but a nurse and a police officer walks over and interrupts us. 

" I'm sorry Ms. Rose , but he's not allowed to be in here." the police officer gets out his handcuffs. 

" sir, I'm gonna need you to leave right now, or I will take you into custody and get you out of here myself." 

"whats going on??"  Diego says standing up.

" sir you need to leave! you are not allowed to be in here " 

" what? no. im not leaving till visitation hours are over!!" diego yells back.

by then, the police officer had a hold of Diego's arms and he was shoving him out of the doors. 

" NO !!!!!" I cried out. 

I heard Diego yell from a distance. 

" ILL BE BACK BABY  I PROMISE!!" 

" please ......" I cried out. 

ALMOST 10K WTFFFF GUYS I LOVE YALL💔 IM POSTING MORE TONIGHY!!! BE READY 💕