59

Diegos POV

" MADELINE!  YOU FUCKING SCARED ME. WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE JUST USED SCISSORS !" 

madeline was on the floor using the knife to cut tags off of her shirts. 

(lol. fooled y'all. I love you guyssss)

" I couldn't find them!" she yells throwing the knife down. 

"holy shit calm the fuck down lil ma." I jump. 

she runs out the bathroom to the front porch

then she starts to sob again. "baby I know its hard..." I rub her back as I sit down next to her on the porch. 

"you wanna go on a cruise baby? we can get outta this country. and be free to do whatever we want. it'll help get your mind off of things." I smile and say. 

" we just got back from a trip." she says sounding frustrated. 

"babe. I dont give a fuck. pack your shit tonight. ill order the tickets and we'll leave tomorrow." I say, looking into her eyes. 

god she's so beautiful.

 she smiles. " okay. " 

she heads inside as I stay on the porch. 

this is fucking killing me. I need to tell her about what happened tonight. I fucking lied to her. 

 "I fucking hate myself!" I yell, not knowing I was speaking out loud. 

"are you okay son?" a voice scared me. 

it was Madeline's dad. he had a bunch of roses in his hand. 

" I heard about what happened to Liam." he sits down next to me on the steps. 

"yeah she's taking it kinda hard." 

I really hope he didn't hear me talking to myself earlier.

"so why do you hate yourself." he asked looking at me. 

I looked at him, knowing if I told him, he'd never trust me around his daughter again. 

"I messed up." I say putting my head in my lap. 

he puts his hand on my back. 

"what did you do.." he sounded disappointed. 

" I almost cheated on Madeline tonight...I got to the girls house....I went in....but as soon as I saw her...I left...." my voice cracks. scared to hear his response.

" well... I think you should tell her.." he gets up from the steps and leaves the roses on the porch, then he walks away to his car. 

" are you coming back inside?" Madeline walks outside, scaring me. 

"your dad just brought by those roses." I point to the flowers on the ground as I walk inside. 

she looks at me concerned. 

"are you okay?" she asks. 

"perfect." I give her a smile as I head to the bathroom to take a shower.

update tonight guys!