49

immm sorrrrrryyyy I haven't updated . I've been soooo busy. BUT ENJOY THIS MOTHERFUCKIN UPDATE BITCHHHESSSSSS. 

"baby come sit on my lap.." Diego says as he sits down in the chair across from the fire. 

I smile as I get a blanket from the tent and sit on his lap. he puts his hand on my thigh while his other hand holds a stick with a  marshmallow on it.

we sit there and roast marshmallows. 

we talk, share laughs and jokes. after a few smores, me and Diego just sit and enjoy the fire. 

I lay my head against his chest as he holds me.  his fingertips meet my cheek, I look up to Diego, to find he was already looking at me. 

" your perfect." he whispers, smiling. 

I lean up and crash my lips against his. we start kissing more passionately. 

Diego picks me up, making me giggle. 

"shhh..." he smiles and carries me to the tent. he lays me down on the mattress and zips the tent up. 

he smiles and slowly leans down above me, kissing me passionately.  his hands explore every inch of my body. moving from my neck to my waist.  he takes off his shirt and beanie while I take off mine. our bodies crash against each other again. his lips find my neck, leaving strong, noticeable hickeys. feeling his body against mine released feelings I haven't felt in a while. 

 he slowly leans up as he carefully slides off my sweatpants.  he looks at me and smiles, as he leaves trails of kisses from my chest to my panties line. 

 he takes his two fingers and puts them against my lips. I allow him to stick them inside my mouth as I make them nice and wet. he slowly slides them out and then carefully slides them inside me. 

"fuck..."I quietly moan. 

he leans up as he leaves his two fingers where they were. he kisses me passionately while moving his fingers faster, then slower, then fast again inside me. 

he slowly slides them out of me and sticks them inside his mouth. 

"my baby taste so damn good..." 

he takes off his sweatpants, revealing how hard he was. he smirks, " tell me you want me baby.." he whispers, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. 

" daddy, please... I want you so bad.." I whisper and smirk as I lean up pulling him down on me. 

"gah damn lil ma.." he slowly slides it inside of me, thrusting slowly. 

 he starts to go faster and faster. 

" fuck.." he groans under his breath.

he slides out and flips me over, I arch my back, Diego gets a fist full of my hair and pulls. 

he slowly slides in. 

"oh shi..." I moan, grabbing the sheets beside me. 

he slaps my ass with his other hand, thrusting harder and deep inside of me. 

"Diego...stt...stt...stop..." I moan louder and louder at every thrust. 

he goes harder. 

 after a few more, he slides out of me quickly, I flip over and take over it for him. I slowly  slide his tip in my mouth, sucking every drop outta dis dude. (lol)

"holy shit..." he moans, sounding surprised.  i swallow every bit that came out. 

I lean back as he takes it out of my mouth.  I smirk and lick my lips.

he dramatically falls back on the mattress. 

he turns to me and smiles. 

"guess what I just did for the first time?" 

"had sex in a tent.?" I laugh as I put on just a sweatshirt. 

"yes. but it wasn't just that. this was my first time having sex in a tent with the love of my life." he smiles and kisses me.