74

madelines POV

"what the fuck!! nahhh. baby you trippin. that ring is stayin on yo fucking finger!!!"

"baby i dont wanna ruin everything youve worked so hard for.." i whisper.
"ma, i dont care about what a few girls think." he cuddles up next me.
" i love you diego" i smile.
" i love you too." he chuckles.
"can we go get food? im starvinggggg" i groan.
" only if you promise to never say some dumb shit like that again." he kisses my neck softly.
" i promise."
" Okay, GET YA ASS UP THEN!!"
he smacks my ass.
" DIEGO I SWEAR TO GOD DONT DO THAT AGAIN."
he doesnt say anything but chuckles.

as we walked to the deck  a man walked up to me and diego.

" hey, Lil Xan?" he asked politely.
" yea." diego responds.
"would you like to put on a show here tonight?we would be paying you 5grand, and we will provide everything youll need. everyone really enjoyed what you did the other night." he asks.
diego looks at me asking if it was okay.
" if you want too." i smile.
" yeah man id love too." diego smiles.
"okay, the girls and music will be all set up around 7 tonight." he goes to walk away.

"girls?" me and diego say at the same time.
" yeah, you cant expect to perform without a little action " he smirks.

" and all dancers and you can meet up for the before party, and after party."  he sounds in a hurry.
" can my fiance come?" diego asks getting defensive.
"no, sorry, only the dancers and the main act. which is you." he walks away.

"babe....i wont do it..." he looks at me worried.
"no. i trust you... do it..." i say.

but really, i didnt trust him one bit.