17

" i may or may not have tracked your location from facebook.." he says.

"diego leave me alone.... you lied to me..." i say with tears filling my eyes.

" okay you know what. i hate lying to you. it was exactly what it looked like. i was trying to hook up with her. i did pay  her to meet me. i was gonna have sex with her. and i was gonna hurt you. that was my plan. i wanted to hurt you. " he says with a tear rolling down his face. he didnt even look me in the eyes.

" look me in my eyes and tell me that diego." i say  my voice cracking.  liam comes up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"madeline come on .... " liam says.

" NO! I WANT DIEGO SAY WHAT HE JUST SAID WITH HIM LOOKING ME IN THE EYES. !!!"

im crying by this point.

diego looks me in the eyes.

"I WANTED TO HURT YOU!!! THAT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG!!! I WANTED TO HURT YOU BEFORE YOU HURT ME!!" he starts to cry.

" get the fuck out of my house!!!" liam shoves diego out the door.

Diegos POV

her friend shoved me out the door and slammed it in my face.
i started to punch and beat on the door. i messed up. i lost her for good.

" madeline....im in love with you..." i whisper through the pain in my voice. 

guys. why did i cry writing this chapter?💔 I LOVE YOU GUYS 💔💔  i hope you liked it 💔 ill update again tonight !! be ready for it !!⚘