6

HOLY SHIT GUYS. 230 VIEWS IN LIKE 3 DAYS!?!?!?! 
enjoy this chapter lovelys!! LONG CHAPTER BTW !!

  since i took a taxi to get here, diego said hed take me home.

the whole car ride was silent on the way there.

we pulled up to my apartment building. as i went to step out diego grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in the car.
"damn ma, that was rude, not even telling me bye?" he said smirking.
"bye" i smiled.  he looked down at my lips.
i wonder what itd feel like to have his lips against mine.
i look at his lips.
no i cant..i cant do it. were moving way too fast..how do i know hes not about to go home to another girl right now?

" i know what your thinking" he says looks down at his hands as he fidgets with them.

"ive seen that look on alot of girls faces." he looks disapointed.
"ive only done what your thinking to one girl. and she was my first love." he looks at me meeting my eyes.

" what am i thinking?" i ask quietly.
" you  think im about to go off, fuck with another girl, then never talk to you again right?" he says giving me a weak disapointing smile.

" i wouldnt do that to you. your the first girl ive ever smiled with in a long time."

i had no words.

" i gotta go. its getting late" i give diego a kiss on the cheek and i give him a weak smile and i get out the car, and i walk inside the building.

i go up to my apartment and hop in the shower. i get out and check my phone.

diego: i want you.💔

diego: i miss you.

diego: i know i barely know you. but i really miss you.

diego: hello ? beautiful?

diego: ma? 💔

me: sorry i was in the shower.

diego: you didnt invite me?

me:  come over.

diego: wait fr?.

me: i said..come over. now.

diego: ill be there in 10💔

10 minutes pass and i saw diegos car pull up.

he hopped out the car with a bag of clothes..

why did he bring clothes?

i heard a knock at my door and i go to answer it.

" i thought id be a real shitty person if i just came over and didnt spend the night" he says smirking.

" come in " i smile.

he sits his bag down and looks around . " nice place ma" he says looking around.   while he was looking around, i went to my room and got my pajamas on. in the middle of slipping my shirt on, a set of cold hands grabbed my waist. then i felt his warm, soft, lips against my neck. it made me melt. his hands no longer felt cold .
i turn around facing him, he looks down at my exposed breast and he smiles.
" god your so sexy .." he says slowly walking me backwards. then i feel my legs bump into the bed. i start to lay down on my back moving up the bed.

diego follows. we were inches from each others face.

i take off the clean, comfy shorts i had just slipped on a few seconds ago. revealing my teal thong, that matches my bra. he takes off his shirt and shoes. he leans down and our lips were so close but yet so far. i had enough of this teasing shit.

i pulled diego down on top of my body, our lips colliding. and god, it felt so good. he takes off his pants while were kissng more intimately.  he rolls on his back and puts me on his lap. i could feel his buldge alot better now since all that was in between us was his boxers and my thong. i heard him quietly moan as i start to grind on his lap. he takes his hands and starts to play with my breast.    he smirks at me then grabs my ass and lifts me up and lays me on the bed to where hes on top now. he kissed my lips, and then started to trail down my neck, down my chest then he got to my stomach. he left a long, slow, wet kiss right above my panties line.  he looks up at me asking for permission. i nodd my head. and he smirks.  he kisses my thighs , slowly moving up to my panties. he pulls them to the side and slowly sticks his tongue inside me.

"oh fuck..." i moan grabbing the blankets.

he flicks his tongue against my clit , harder, and faster, then he slips two fingers inside.

"diego..fuck " i moan biting my lip.
i moan louder and louder. and then i start to cum.  and thats when i moaned the loudest.
he licks up every inch of me.

he leans up and looks me in my eyes and kisses me.

"that pussy actually taste like skittles" he bites his lip and kisses me again.

"baby can i put it in" he smiles.

"yes" i smile.

"yes what?" he says pulling my hair.

"fuck...yes daddy" i moan.

"whos your daddy baby?" he asks as he pulls back on my hair.

"diego" i moan.

"thats right baby girl, now let me show you the universe" he said.

he pulls his dick out of his boxers and reveals how big he was.

he slowly sticks it in, making me moan.

he first does slow, long strokes, then he starts getting faster and faster.

"fuck !" he groans. 

" diego, im about to cum again ple...ase...sto...p" i moan loudly as i leave scratch marks in his back.

" thats not my fucking name!" he says , thrusting faster.

" daddy please !! oh fuck..." i moan.

i was about to cum. there was no holding this back.

"diego im about...too...."                           

i came, but diego kept going, which made it feel even better.

"fuck..." diego moaned as he pulled out and started to cum on my stomach.

i smirk biting my lip.
i take my finger and wipe the cum off my stomach and stick it in my mouth. getting every last bit of diego off me.

"god damn ma..." he whispered as i twirled my finger around in my mouth.

we layed down next to each other then he gets up.
" wanna take a shower together?" he says smiling, getting sweatpants and a sweatshirt out his bag.

" i cant get up. my legs feel like jello." i giggle.

" then let me do everything for you. ill wash your hair. your body.." he says walking over towards me kissing my neck.

" it aint nun i havent seen before" he smirks.

"fine." i checked the clock and it was about 2am.

he picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, sitting me in the bathtub.

he runs the hot water and gets in with me. i sit right between his legs as he washes and conditions my hair for me, then he takes the sponge and washes my body for me. i do the same for him.  after i rinse the soap out his hair, he looks at me and pulls me on his lap, our naked bodies touch.
he looks me in my eyes as if he was looking for something.

" god i think i like you..." he says with a very serious face. almost as if he was worried. 
"good i like you too. " i smile and kiss his lips. we sit and make out in the tub for a while. then when the water started to get cold we got out and changed into our pajamas.
we lay there cuddled up in bed watching movies until around 4am. then. around then i saw diego had fallen asleep already. his arms around me and his head resting on my shoulder. eventually, the sleep took over and i fell asleep too.

OKAY GUYS UPDATE AT 300 ??? Can we do it ??!!❤❤❤  IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER !!