167

*SEXUAL CONTENT... AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU READING A BOOK CALLED "DADDY"* 

Madeline's POV

"baby lay down on your back.." Diego turned me over softly, lying me down on the bed. 

"babe, I'm fine. you don't have to treat me like some fragile package." i joked. 

"But princess, you are.." he leaned over top of me, leaving small kisses on my collarbone. 

"shut up." i blushed. Diego smirked while pulling my leggings down gently, leaving kisses as his lips traveled down my chest and to my navel.

"are you okay?" Diego looks up at me as his chin rests just below my navel.

"yes." i looked down at him and smiled. 

"good.." he breathed against my skin, sending chills throughout my entire body. 

he makes eye contact with me as he slowly pulls my panties down and off my legs. i clenched my teeth as they slide down past the bullet wound. 

"babe i don't think we should-" Diego leaned up looking worried. 

"you're so annoying." i rolled my eyes and smiled while pulling him on top of me, colliding his lips with mine. he grinned in between our kiss while pushing his hand down on my hip. he leaned up, pulling his hoodie and shirt off, then unbuttoned his pants sliding them off his legs. the only thing between us right now was his remaining boxers. 

i wrapped my other leg around his waist, pulling him down against me. 

"fuck." he mumbled as he reached his hand down in his boxers, positioning himself against me; teasing me. 

he leaned back down, sucking harshly on my neck. i could already tell there was going to be hickies thereafter he was finished. 

"stop teasing me" i pouted. 

he sat up on his knees and pulled his boxers down, revealing his hard member. he positioned himself at my entrance slowly sliding in.

"Damn baby you're already wet..." he looked at me flashing his pearly white teeth.

i tilted my head back in pleasure as Diego grabbed my hips, going deeper inside of me. 

"look at me," Diego said sternly while grabbing my cheeks with one hand, practically forcing me to look him in the eyes. i bit my lip as he moved his hips faster. 

"diego..-"

"shhh..." he planted his hand on my chest grabbing one of my breast giving it a squeeze. 

he reached his other hand down and rubbed his thumb in circles against my clit. i felt my body start to tense up as i felt i was fixing to get ready to release. 

"di-diego..please" i moaned. 

he leaned down and whispered against my ear, "that's not my name princess." he kissed up my jawline. 

"diego..im serious..." i bit my lip as he moved his thumb faster; in sync with his hips. 

"and im serious, that's not my name," he said a little more sternly this time. 

"daddy..please." i moaned, feeling my body start to tense. 

he pulled back and grinned while quickly pulling out. 

"thank go-" i sighed in relief. 

"I'm not done yet baby," he smirked while sliding down, kissing up my thighs.