"To the few last nights of freedom!" Alyssa smirks at me before stumbling as she stands up. These girls must've had a few drinks already before we got here. 

"wheres the hat with the questions?" Summer whispers to Rosa. "questions?" I raise an eyebrow. "its a game. all the girls wrote down one question for the Bride and the Bride has to answer them. TRUTHFULLY." she sticks her tongue out and smirks while retrieving a bowl from the other sofa. 

I didn't really want to be here. I wanted to go out to dinner with my Fiance and spend these last few days before the wedding, being relaxed.  

"first question!" summer squeals as she pulls a piece of paper out of the hat. "Oohh...this is a personal one" she smirks. 

I roll my eyes and grab the paper out of her hand. 

"hows Diego in the bed, under the sheets?"

is what the note read. 

I look up at the girls who are surrounded by me as if I was telling a campfire story. 

"exotic...hes gentle...at times...others, he likes it rough." I tease them. there's a good chance that every girl at this bachelorette party wants to sleep with him anyway; why not make them jealous?

"damn girl!" Deandra laughs. 

"next!" Summer smiles and hands me the next piece of paper. 

"have yall two ever been walked in on?" 

"Oh, plenty of times. especially around the first time we started talking and dating. it was fucking crazy." I laughed. 

"do you plan on having kids?"

this question brought up memories I didn't really care for...the miscarriage, what me breaking up with Diego did to him afterward.... but I cant show them that it was a sensitive question. 

Summer looks at me worried, she knew about it all. she was the one who bought me the pregnancy test anyway.

"definitely." I smile. 

"those kids are going to be so fucking cute!" Alyssa's words slurred. 

after a few more questions, we all order another round of drinks.  A few hours past and I could feel it getting late. "hey summer, can you drive me home?" I asked as Alyssa started to strip on the pool table. she was having a little too much fun. 

"I'm drunk girl. want me to call someone for you?" she laughs as she almost trips over her own feet. "that's fine. ill call Diego. get home safely please." I smile while giving her a hug. I grab my crutches and purse, then head out the door. 

I pull out my phone as I get outside and dial Diego's number. after a few rings, he didn't answer. it was late and I should've known he would've been asleep by now. 

"Hey, lil lady...you look kinda lonely." a man was leaning against the side of the building with a flask in his hand. 

Diego's POV

"aye bro, I'm about ready to dash, you wanna drive me home?" I yell to Steven over the loud music playing. 

"sure." he puts his drink down along with a hundred dollar bill to cover our drinks. 

as we get out in the car, I checked my phone and saw I had two missed phone calls from Madeline. 

"have you heard from Summer?" I asked Steven as I dialed Madelines number.