The one in the middle who I knew was Jordyn, took off her mask. Her eyes widened as a tear slipped down her cheek and she ran towards me.

Jordyn was always the emotional one. But that was only one reason of many which defined our contrasting personalities.

She sprinted towards me which was a first considering she hated anything physical.

She pounced on me and I laughed a hearty laugh as we embraced.

"Oh my god" She muttered and I looked at her with happiness in my eyes.

"I thought Nigel killed you" I said breathlessly as I stared at my other half.

"I thought Nigel killed you" She said back but I rolled my eyes.

"Girl you know nothing can kill me. I'm invincible" I said, flicking my hair playfully. She rolled her eyes and shook her head with a smile.

We hugged again and I looked past her to see other members of the Black Cobra.

"Danika, Andre" I laughed.

I went to hug them all.

"Of course, you two would survive. Your purpose on this earth is to fuck at any given moment" I teased and they laughed, both blushing.

I shook my head at them and smiled.

"Rose, Ryan, James" I screamed, going to hug them. They laughed and we were all a happy mess.

I smiled so brightly at the sight of my friends and colleagues.

"Wait, Aria. Something is different about you" Jordyn furrowed her eyebrows and the rest followed as they scanned my body.

"I don't know, maybe..." I rubbed my stomach and smiled at it. Their eyes widened and Jordyn screamed.

"You're pregnant!" She screeched, running to hug me.

I nodded smiling.

"Wait, it's the guy from the Savages' right" She asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and I nodded again and she screamed.

"I knew you guys were perfect"

I just shook my head laughing as they all congratulated me.

At such a dangerous moment, it was so easy to feel content

End of flashback

When I saw them, I learned that they were here tracking Nigel as well and were thinking of infiltrating his meeting too.

This is why they were always a part of my team. Because we always thought the same thing. We were like a pack of werewolves, we would play off each other's emotions and connect on a different level.

Jeez. This pregnancy puts weird thoughts in my mind.

Anyway, I pointed to the blue print in front of us as I recited the plan.

"Okay. Danika and Andre, you both will enter through the stairwell on the side and plant a bomb there. James plant one in the stack of crates near the entrance. Ryan you plant one in the office over here and Jordyn, Rose and I will go through the front to target Nigel"

They all nodded, understanding their place.

"Remember if you fuck this up, I can't help you because I can't go near those bombs because it's bad for the baby. So don't fuck up" I said sternly and they nodded.

"Damn. Harry sure impregnated the periods out of her but he obviously couldn't get rid of the bitchiness" Jordyn teased and I glared at her playfully.

"If anything I—"

My sentence was cut short as a flood of bile rose up my throat and I ran to the nearest bin to empty out my morning sickness.

They all groaned in disgust as Jordyn came over to hold my hair back and pat my back. The burn in my throat resided and I leant against the wall.
Rose walked over, handing me a bottle of water, and I drank it thankfully.

I sighed as I lifted myself from the ground with Jordyn and Ryan's help. My head felt jumbled and I was feeling a headache coming so they helped guide me to the bedroom.

I collapsed on the bed and Jordyn hugged me and kissed my forehead before walking out of the room. I sighed, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Three weeks and you're already creating a lot of trouble for mummy." I laughed.

"If only our dad could see this. He'd just say how alike we are already." I smiled.

"Don't grow up too fast munchkin" I sighed, rubbing my stomach. "Don't become like your mummy"