11 - the weekend

song mood for this chapter-
take me away - daniel caesar

disclaimer : sexual content basically the whole chapter hshshsbsbs

mia's pov

i shut my bedroom door, immediately take off my bra and throw on something more comfortable.

i'm bummed as hell. sebastian probably hates me now.  jack has some nerve pulling that little stunt. ugh! he's so-

i go on my phone and blast 'the weekend' by sza from my speakers. i am very moody right now.

"you say you got a girl, how you want me? how you want me when you got a girl?" i scream the lyrics.

i pull out my phone and go to text sebastian.

mia
i hope you don't hate me :(

sebastian
i could never hate u love
besides it wasn't your fault😂
i wish you came over though

mia
how come?

sebastian
becauseee

sebastian sent you an image

i look down at my phone and my jaw drops. it's a picture of him grabbing his dick on top of his pants.

oh. he did that.

mia
i can still come over

sebastian
mmmmm, really?😏

i bite my lip and take off my clothes, leaving me topless in a thong. i cover my tits and snap a picture of my ass in the mirror.

i look down at it. good job mia.

before i can click send, i get a text from jack.

jack
turn down ur fucking music sheesh
i can hear it from my room

mia
no
suck my tits

jack
👀

i turn the volume up higher solely to piss him off. anyway, back to sebastian.

i hit send and patiently wait for a response.

my bedroom door suddenly bursts open and jack barges in.

"do you not know what knocking is?!" i scream and cover my naked body with a blanket. "get out!"

"why did you send me this?" he raises his voice, holding his phone screen at me.

my eyes widen as i see my mirror picture.

i look down at my phone and frantically scroll through my text log. i really just accidentally sent jack my fucking underwear pics.

"i—i didn't mean to send that to you." i stutter.

i feel blood rush to my cheeks. i'm so embarrassed.

jack's pov

"then who the fuck were you going to send that to?" i hiss.