Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Harry's POV:

I couldn't believe my luck. Just 3 days ago I was sacked out on this very couch, alone and depressed. Now I was laying here with Brianna next to me, feeling happy and fulfilled.

I shifted my arm from underneath Brianna's head. She moaned softly in her sleep, cuddled closer, and relaxed once again.

I felt like I could stay here forever, watching Brianna sleep in my arms. But all things must end at some point, and my belly was growling for food. Being as careful as I could, I slipped out from under Brianna after placing a kiss in her hair.

As soon as I got up, she rolled over and grabbed a pillow, pulling it close for comfort. I couldn't help but smile. She was too adorable.

Wandering into the kitchen, I found a can of coke in the fridge, probably a left-over from the last boys-night-out. I cracked it open and inhaled a swig, just as Brianna padded sleepily into the kitchen. "Did I wake you up?"

She waved her hand. "I needed to get up anyway."

She shuffled closer, wrapping her arms lightly around my waist and leaning her head on my chest. I set my coke down and brushed her hair with my fingers. Suddenly One Thing blared from somewhere in the kitchen.

"Oh, that's my phone." Brianna let go and grabbed her phone, punching in a button and lifting it to her ear. "Yeah?"

I saw her face light up in a smile and she giggled softly. "Yes Savannah, I'm perfectly fine. He didn't hurt me, and I'm back together with Harry, you can tell my mum that."

She glanced at me and rolled her eyes. Savannah had a tendency to ramble on. The corners of her mouth slowly dipped, changing a smile to a concerned frown. "Hold on, let me talk to Harry."

She held her phone to her chest and looked up at me with those big, hazel eyes. "My mum was able to convince my dad to get help, but on one condition."

She paused to let out a deep breath. "Go on," I urged.

"H-he wants to come see me after he's been through counseling. Something about making up for what he did."

"Okay. It'll be alright, I'll be with you the entire time. I'm not about to let my baby get hurt. I'll keep you safe."

"Thank you," she smiled and nodded as she brought the phone back up to her head. "Harry will be with me, I'll be safe."

After a few more moments of nods, okays, and giggles, Brianna hung up with a grin. "It looks like things are starting to turn around. Maybe everything will be okay in my life for once."

"Come here love." She walked willingly into my arms. I pressed my lips against the top of her head, relishing her warmth.

"Oh, and mum says hi."

"Well hello Brianna's mum!" I chuckled.

"And she tells you to call her mum."

"Hello mum."

She lifted her head to flash me her award-winning smile. "That's better."

"Brianna?"

"Yeah Harry?"

"I just want you to know that I'll never make the same mistakes as your father. I will never, ever, hurt you like he did. You can trust me; with everything. I love you."

She pulled away with a tear tumbling down her cheek. "I know. And I love you too, more than anything."

Cupping my hands around her neck, I pulled her head closer until our warm breath mingled together. Slowly I pressed my lips against hers. It was the softest, most tender kiss we had ever shared.

It seemed to seal a commitment; to be there for each other through everything, forever and always.

THE END :)

There you go! Last part, Same Mistakes is finally finished. What did you think? FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Tell me what I can do to make my next fanfic better :)

It'll probably be a while before my next fanfic comes out. I'm taking a mini break from writing, plus this time I'm writing chapter summaries and I'm hoping it'll help to keep away the writers block!

Oh, and the title for the next one is "Love Always Finds a Way."