Chapter 22

Alright so sorry once again for my lack of diligence. I haven't updated in how long? I've got exams at the moment, so I'm busy with studying. Sorry!

Chapter 22:

Brianna's POV:

"You sure this is a good idea?"

"Have I ever let you down before?"

A quiet silence filled the air as I stared at him with a blank expression. He burst into laughter and shook his head. "Never mind."

"I haven't done this since I was five years old," I mumbled.

"Just relax! Have fun," Harry reassured as he layed himself down on the soft, green grass.

"Harry, people are watching!"

"Stop making excuses! They can stare all they want." He reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the ground beside him.

"You realize this is going to be on the news everywhere, right?"

He nodded. "My point exactly. I want to show the world that I can have fun and be a kid with my leading lady."

A smile crept across my face. Leaning on my hands, my lips made contact with his cheek. As soon as I pulled away, Harry shoved me and the next thing I knew, I was rolling and tumbling down the hill. I was screaming hysterics when I reached the bottom and found my footing once again.

Harry clutched his stomach as he laughed and pointed at me.

"Not funny Harry Styles!" I screamed and stomped up the hill.

By the time I got to the top of the hill, I had formed a plan to push him down and give him a taste of his own medicine. Bad idea. As I heaved his body down, he grabbed my wrist and soon we were falling down the hill together, becoming entangled in each others limbs.

"Why me?" I muttered towards the sky when we came to a stop.

"That's why you love me." Harry smiled cheekily and flopped onto the grass, his face towards the sun.

I followed suit, resting my head on his chest. His fingers crawled though my hair, sending waves of pleasure to flowing through me.

"You know, you never told me what happened in your dream," he whispered quiet enough so no one else could hear but me.

I sighed heavily. I really didn't want to talk about it, but I knew he would want to know. "It was the same thing as my first nightmares, only you were in it."

His face grew ashen and worried as he stared down at me. "What did I do?"

"You were protecting me from all the fans who hated me. They were screaming and calling me names. Suddenly we were on the edge of a cliff and a girl pushed me off..."

"And that's when I woke you up?" he interrupted me.

I hesitated, but nodded. That little part about him not helping me wasn't terribly important anyway.

"I'm so sorry Brianna." he whispered. He sat up and leaned over me. His lips were mere inches from mine, and I couldn't bare the meager distance. I pulled his head down and planted our lips firmly together. Melting into him, I became lost in the moment.

Suddenly the clicking of cameras registered in my fogged brain. He pulled away quickly. His head whipped this way and that, studying the impressive crowd that had gathered.

"Oh great," he mumbled under his breath as he moved in front of me to shield my face from the ever-eager paparazzi.

Scooping me into his arms, I buried my face in his shirt. He pushed and forced his way through the crowd until we were safe and sound back in his car.