Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Brianna's POV:

"Morning lads."

"Morning Louis," me and Harry said in unusion.

He shuffled over and grabbed the box of cereal sitting on the counter. Tipping it, he shook the last couple of Cherrios into a bowl.

"GUYS!"

Me and Harry let out a giggle.

"I need my Cheerios!"

"Oh no, whatever are you going to do?" I snickered.

He shot me a death glare and got up to find something else to eat.

"Don't be so worried Lou. Me and Brianna will pick some up today," Harry assured him.

"We will?" I questioned, not knowing anything of this plan.

"Yep, since 2 minutes ago. Get ready, we're leaving in 20 minutes!"

My eyes grew wide and I shoved my bowl away. I could hear their laughter as I shut the door to my room.

Boys.

When I was finished, I grabbed my left over money and ran out the door, nearly tripping over something. I turned back to see a hot pink helmet. I picked it and a note fell to the ground.

"You might need this"

Confused, I tucked it under my arm and set off to find Harry. I found him waiting by the front door, dressed in a fairly sexy bikers outfit.

"What's going on?"

He grinned. "Put that on, we're going for a ride."

Butterflies filled my stomach as I obeyed. I had never done anything like this before.

Gripping as tightly as I could to Harry's torso, he revved the bike and took off.

The feel of my hair blowing in the wind was exhilarating. I have to say, this was the best way to see the sights.

My heart was racing wildly when we pulled in front of a grocery store. "That was incredible!"

"Oh, that's only the beginning."

"What do you mean?"

He smiled at me, eyes twinkling. "You'll see."

-----

"No freaking way. I've always wanted to do this!"

Harry laughed, shoving his hand over my mouth. "Shhhh! Don't give us away!"

"Oh, right. Sorry." I reached over and adjusted his wig. Desperate times call for desperate measures. At least the fans won't be able to bother us.

We had taken a 5 hour bus ride to Paris. It was grueling, but so worth it.

Sensing someone staring at me, I looked up to catch Harry's eyes on my cleavage. I blushed and quickly buttoned my shirt up. Why was he staring there?

The line started to move and everyone boarded the double-decker bus.

"I LOVE BIG RED BUS!"

Me and Harry burst into hysterics as a couple of obvious directioners shouted Louis famous line. If only they knew they were on the same bus as 1/5 of One Direction.

The bus began moving and my eyes became glued to the window. This city was just so utterly fascinating.

My eyes grew wide and my jaw fell as the bus stopped in front of the Eiffel Tower. It was even more beautiful then I imagined it to be!

Harry laughed and tugged at my shirt to prevent me from pushing everyone on my way off the bus.

"Oh my gosh! Harry look! Isn't it amazing?"

"Sure is."

"You don't seem very excited."

"It's not like I've never been here before!"

He took my hand and pulled me to the stairs. By the time we got to the top I was panting like a dog. I leaned against the railing and took in the gorgeous view. "They look like ants from up here."

An arm wrapped lightly around my waist, giving me a gentle squeeze. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my body grow warm. What was happening? Why was I feeling this way?

"It's almost as beautiful as you." His warm breath tingled against my ear, causing goose bumps to form.

Scared of the feelings rising inside me, I quickly pushed away and drew in a shaky breath.

"What's wrong?" His expression became worried and he stepped closer.

"N-nothing. I'm just...it's so amazing." I gestured toward the bustling city below.

Suddenly a gust of wind travelled through the air, taking Harry's wig along with it. We covered our mouths simultaneously in astonishment.

"IS THAT HARRY STYLES!?" Girls all around us started to scream.

"RUN!" Harry yelled, grabbing my hand roughly and practically dragging me away. We ran down the Paris streets hand in hand, screaming fans behind us.