Chapter 21

Sorry for the extra long wait guys :/ been busy with fathers day and not being inspired. Anywho, heres the next chapter :)

Chapter 21:

Brianna's POV:

"Dad, please, no!"

My throat was hoarse from screaming. The evil grin covering my dads face sent shivers down my spine.

The crowd cheered, "Fight, fight, fight!"

Suddenly Harry stepped out of the crowd and ran to my side. Bravely placing his body in between me and my father, he glared at him. "Don't you dare touch her," he breathed.

"Oh, what are you going to do? Beat me up?" he mocked, sending anger running through my veins.

Harry said nothing, but remained planted firmly in front of me. The crowd suddenly became void of all males, and girls screamed at me. They shouted curses and names at me, all the while flirting with Harry.

"Shut up! All of you shut up!" Harry screamed and tightened his grip on my arm.

Out of the blue, the tree I had been cowering against vanished, and I stumbled backwards. The entire environment around me changed and I found myself at the edge of a cliff. My dad inched closer, backed up by what I could only assume were fans, and my feet were quickly running out of space to go.

Two girls stepped out of the crowd and moved to stand on either side of my father. One was blonde with freckles, and the other was a ginger with green eyes. They shared the same evil scowl.

"Harry?" I whispered. A tear trickled down my cheek. Panic rose inside my belly.

"Shhhh, it'll be okay," he replied, a crack in his voice.

The girls advanced towards us. Blonde placed a finger on Harry's chest, winking at him before she pulled his head down and kissed him full on the lips.

"NOOOO!" I screamed and suddenly I felt myself being shoved. The next thing I knew, I was falling, tumbling and turning in the air.

I cried and cried for Harry, but he never helped.

Harry's POV:

Brianna tossed and turned. Her body was covered with a cold sweat. Deja vu rang through me. Her lips moved, muttering unintelligible cries.

Just as I moved closer, she let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Shhh, Brianna. It'll be okay," I whispered, trying to console her, even though she couldn't understand what I was saying.

Footsteps could be heard, stomping up the stairs. Savannah and Louis appeared at the top of the stairs at the same time.

"What's going on?" Louis mumbled.

"Brianna!" Savannah screamed, dramatically less collected as Louis. She ran over to her and clutched her hand.

"HARRY!" Brianna screamed and we all jumped back.

"Do something!" Savannah yelled at me.

Panicking, I gripped Brianna's head and turned her toward me. I closed my eyes and crashed my lips into hers, kissing her with all my pent up passion.

Instantly her squirming stopped. When I pulled away, she stared back at me, her eyes wild.

"Brianna!" Savannah screeched as she pulled her into a tight hug.

Everyone was gathered in my bed now. Brianna sat up and buried her face into my bare chest. Her sobs were all that could be heard.

"It's all over. It was just a bad dream," Savannah said, rubbing her hand in circular motions on Brianna's back.

Louis held her hand tight. "We're here for you love," he whispered.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't, or else I wouldn't be able to hold back the tears. All I could do was hold her tight and kiss her repeatedly down her neck.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, each taking turns to console Brianna. After a while we became too tired to keep our eyes open and crashed, our bodies knotted together.

-----

Brianna's POV:

"Harry I-"

"Shhhh."

"But I didn't-"

"Shush."

"HARRY-"

"La la la la la-"

"HARRY SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

I pulled his fingers from his ears and held his wrists behind his back. He laughed and shrugged. "Yes Brianna?"

"I can't go out, I have work. And so do you."

He sighed and turned around. I let go of his wrists, only to have him grab mine. A cheeky smile played across his lips. "I've talked to each of our bosses. They understand."

"Harry Edward Styles, what did you tell them?"

He laughed and teasingly ran a finger across my jaw line. "Only the truth love," he said in an overly-sappy voice.

I raised an eyebrow in his direction, signaling for him to continue.

"I told them you've had a busy and rough couple of weeks and that you needed a break."

"So why do you need a day off?" I questioned, poking his chest as I said, 'you.'

"Well somebody needs to be with you! Heaven knows what you'd do without me!"

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help the smile that crept across my face. "I have Savannah."

"Yeah...well she um...she said she's busy with...stuff," he mumbled.

"In other words, you just wanted a day off of work just because you wanted to spend time with me?"

He chuckled. "You know me too well."

"Well I suppose I must get ready then," I said, sighing as though it was a huge burden.

Harry puckered his lips and held tightly to my wrists.

"Harry, that means you have to let go now." I tried to wiggle my hands out of his grasp, but it was no use.

"Just one kiss?" he asked with puppy-dog eyes. How could I resist? That look was just way too adorable.

Standing on tiptoes, I brushed my lips softly against his repeatedly. Slowly his grip loosened and I found that I was free. With one last kiss and a wink, I spun around and headed for the bathroom.

I pulled off my home clothes and threw on a pair of royal blue skinny jeans and a loose, white, flowy top. I had no idea what we were going to do today, so I had some difficulty with picking out the appropriate accessories.

Finally deciding on a couple of gold bracelets, and a simple, beaded necklace, I stepped in front of the sink, ready to tackle my makeup.

I took a moment to study my reflection. My short, red hair had taken a lot to get used to, but the look had started to grow on me. My face, void of makeup, was blank and expressionless. I curled the ends of my mouth, forcing a smile to coat my lips.

I slapped on some makeup, going for a natural look, but with a pop of color on the lips. Harry claimed he liked red lipstick. Let's see how he likes it on me.

Just as I was weaving my hair into a double side braid, Harry snuck up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Wow. You look amazing, as always."

"You don't look so bad yourself," I said as I tied the ends of my hair securely.

He kissed me softly on the neck and turned me around to face him. "You ready to go?"

"Take me away Romeo," I cried dramatically. He clasped my hand and tugged me out the door.