Natalie:
   "Officer Choi must be thinking how pathetic you are. You are such a slut. Everybody knows how you flirt V. That's why I don't have the chance to get his attention. Because you're always sticking with him like a disgusting booger."

She was about to stand and finally give Natalie what she would deserve but Joshua blocked her to stop.

Joshua:
   "No, Angel Grace. Don't."

Angel Grace smiled at the kind young man. She nodded as she watched him placing a glass of water on the table.

Until the two heard a loud 'slap' on Natalie's face.

Joshua and Angel Grace turned to the other table. They saw Natalie caressing her cheek with eyes widened. Shocked from the sudden slap she received from the young woman of their age who just arrived at the coffee shop.

Angel Grace knitted her eyebrow. She haven't seen the lady before. But something is strange upon looking at her.

Iza:
   "You are Slutty - Nat A Lie." *smirks

Natalie wanted to slap her back but Iza managed to grab her hand and pushed her  on the wall. Natalie's friends immediately helped her got up.

Natalie fixed her dress and raised an eyebrow to the unknown girl who attacked her.

Natalie:
   "How dare you call me,slut?"

Iza grabbed the cup of coffee on the table and splashed it to Natalie's face.

Iza:
  "How dare you flirt with my man, Park Jimin?"

Natalie crossed her arms while glaring at the demon dressed as a not so typical college student.

Natalie:
   "Jealous much? Too bad you don't have the kind of body I own. Maybe he would cooperate with the kind of 'flirting' you are telling me."

Iza crossed his arm too. From the depths of hell there's now way she would not tear her until she begs for salvation.

Iza:
  "Who wants to have a body of a bitxh? I'm suppose to give you a nasty look but seeing you now makes me realize that you already are."

Natalie:
   "Excuse me?"

Iza:
   "Nope. I won't allow you to be excused. Unless you wanna tell your friends that those jewelries you're wearing are fake and that bag you are holding is fake too. You only wanted to show off because you always see them buying new things of which you couldn't afford. You are some pathetic fake! And a trying hard socialite."

Talking like a real tactless brat on earth.

Natalie's friends checked and noticed it. They all gave their judgmental stares and disgusted look to the lady who was out to the spot light of shame.

She immediately went out from the coffee shop crying. Followed by her fake friends who started to talk against her.

Iza went to Angel Grace's direction, sat on the table and drank the glass of water Joshua placed on top.

Angel Grace was just looking at her. She was in disbelief while looking at her who just sat there as if nothing happened.

Iza:
   "I seriously don't like your eyes."

Angel Grace smirked. She thought Iza was acting like a real btzh. Straightforward and - intriguing.

Iza:
   "It reminds me of the Angel Grace painting."

Angel Grace knitted her eyebrows  as she was wondering how the lady in front of her knew about it.

Iza:
   "It was my brother who went to your house and aimed to buy the painting."

Angel Grace:
   "Officer Heavens is not selling it."

Iza nodded while crossing her arms.

Iza:
    "Yeah I know. I also know that you and V hid under the table to not get caught."

Angel Grace then found her very suspicious. How did she know about it?

Iza:
   "I'm Jeon Iza and I have eyes anywhere, Angel Grace."

Angel Grace was surprised how she knew her name. But to think she was Officer Heavens' daughter and she'd been seen with V Morningstar and  his fame among women, that would explain it. But how did she knew about her and V hiding under the table?

But there was no time to be friendly nor entertain her thought of how she found Iza intriguing. She needed to save Officer Hannah.

Angel Grace:
   "It's nice to know you, Iza but I really need to go. I have a very important thing to do."

She stood and waved Joshua good bye at the counter. But she was stopped by what Iza said.

Iza:
   "Angel Grace Heavens, save Officer Jeon Hannah if you can."

Angel Grace turned to see Iza but she was already gone. And left her with the most suspicious words he heard that day.

Bothered by how the young woman knew about it.

Angel Grace:
   "Save Officer Jeon Hannah -"

_____________________

TGU:
"The world will forever seek for your flaws. And you will continue to fake perfection because you are pressured by the world itself."