Epilogue

4 months later

"So the next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember that I'm Chuck Bass and I love you," Chuck Bass my dad says to my queen Blair Waldorf. My phone rings cutting off the adorable moment. I press the space bar on my computer to pause the episode and pick up the call coming in from my dad.

"Hey," I greet him. He seems rushed and out of breath from his breathing.

"S-she's going in. She's in labor Carly!" I shoot out of bed.

"Oh my God! I'm on my way," I close my laptop, put on flip-flops, and rush out of the house. As soon as I start running down the pathway that leads to the front door, I run into something. Well, rather someone. I look up and see Zander.
"Zander! Turn the fuck around and get in that fucking car and fucking drive!" I say. He doesn't question it and gets in the driver's seat as I jump into the passenger seat.

"Do you want to tell me where we are going?" He asks. I slap my forehead.

"The fucking hospital! Where the fuck else? You are so stupid sometimes!" He chuckles at me and starts driving, "Could you drive any slower? Damn, you're like an old person!" He speeds up a little bit and we finally make it into the hospital parking lot. We park and I sprint to into the hospital. I reach the front desk.

"Spears is the last name, what room is she in?" I scream in the secretaries face.

"There could be many Spears miss, can I please have a first name?" I practically pull my hair out.

"Melissa Spears! She's in fucking labor goddamnit!" Zander rests his hand on my lower back which only calms me slightly.

"Room 405," She answers. I'm already on my way to the elevators when I hear Zander say thank you. I press the button multiple times. Does it really take an elevator so long to open? The doors finally open and I get in, Zander following quickly behind me. I click the number 4 and then the close door button. I stand there with my leg bouncing in anticipation.

"Hey, calm down. Everything is okay," Zander says in a soothing tone. As the doors open, I push through many nurses and doctors looking for room 405. I finally catch sight of the plack with the number on it and I step in.

"AHHHHHH!" I hear my mom's screams and smile. Zander stays on the outside in the waiting room as I watch my mom scream bloody murder.

"You got this! Come on honey!" My dad yells encouraging words in her face.

"Fuck you, Frank! Go fuck yourself!" I chuckle at that and both of their attention falls on me.

"Hey, swe-AHHHHH!" My mom gets out.

"Hi, mom," I smile in her direction.

"Just two more pushes Melissa, maybe one hard push," the doctor says. My mom was determined. She takes a big breath and pushes. Hard. When she's done screaming, I hear the cries of an infant. They clean the baby and place her in my mom's arms. My mom smiles down at her.

"How does Arabella sound? Bella for short," my mom says. I nod loving the name. My dad also nods.

"I like that," he says.

"And I think the middle name should be Zakiya in honor of Zack," A tear rolls down my face.

"I love that," I say. I realize Zander is sitting outside and I invite him in. He greets both my parents. After my mom holds Arabella, she hands her over to my dad. Then he hands her over to me. I smile down at the little baby. Her eyes look just like Zack's. She is amazing.

"That could be our baby in your arms someday," Zander whispers in my ear looking down at Bella over my shoulder.

"It could," I say and I turn to look up at him. Damn, I love this boy.

THE FINAL END