Chapter 25

Monday mornings suck...majorly. Nobody wants to go to school, not the students, not the teachers, and definitely not me. Although it'd be easy to skip school, I think I probably should go considering I've missed a lot of school the past 2 months, starting with my car crash. I definitely won't graduate at this rate and I really need to graduate. I just need to get out of this damn house. I need to get out of this damn town. I just need to leave. And if I want to leave, I have to graduate so I can go to college far, far away. I've already sent some applications in, but I won't know if I'm accepted until the spring, it's only December. And if I keep up this attendance, my acceptation percent won't be very high. Therefore, I have to go to school.

I roll out of bed and look at myself in the mirror. I then get in the shower and wash my greasy hair. I'm so tired. I didn't get much sleep last night due to my thoughts. And when I did fall asleep, I would be woken back up from my nightmares. This 'being in a gang' is really taking a toll on my sleeping schedule. After my shower I brush my teeth and then wrap a towel around myself and find a pair of black yoga pants that make my butt look huge. I then go over to my drawer and look for a shirt. I end up with a plain mint green long sleeve Vineyard Vines shirt. I apply a bit of makeup, just some foundation to cover up my blackheads and concealer for the dark circles under my eyes, and that's when I spot it. There on my neck is a huge fucking hickey. I want to yell at the top of my lungs and curse Zander to hell. I didn't know he sucked on my neck that much yesterday, jeez. I close my eyes and count.

1...

2...

3...Zander might die today

4...

5...I'm going to kill Zander today

6...

7...

8...He will not make it through the day alive

9...

10...

I let out a breath and examine the hickey closely. It's fucking huge!! I groan in annoyance and apply more foundation on it. Once I'm done, I get my glasses, put them on, grab my backpack, and walk downstairs, still grumbling about Zander's hickey.

"Ms.CarlyAnne? Any breakfast?" Maria asks me and I look at my phone.

"Um, I'm running a bit late. A banana will be good. I'm not even that hungry right now, I'll eat it later at school." I tell her.

Maria nods and get me my banana. I put it in my bag and I'm out the door. I get in my car and start it up, riding off to hell. As I reach the parking lot, it's abnormally quiet. I ignore it and walk into school to see the whole student body staring at something. I push my way through the bodies, ignoring the profanities yelled at me. Once I reach the front, I see two people who I didn't think I would see. There is Zander pinning Brian down to the ground.

"You were going to tell anyways! You little fucker." I suck in a breath and realize Brian would tell everyone about my fighting, 'girlfriend' or not. I walk into the mess and pull Zander off.

"Zander, get off. I can handle my own problems." I tell him in frustration.

"He's being a fucking bastard Carly! How can you let this happen!" He yells at me. In that time Brian got up and I look over at him.

"You fucking bastard!" I yell at him.

"Oh come on C, you know I don't want to do this!" He tells me.

"I don't know what you want, but as far as I know, we aren't together, we will never be together again. Now I advise you leave my school." I calmly state.

"C," he steps forward and try's placing his hand on my forearm.

"Don't fucking," I pull my arm back, "touch me!" I swing my arm and knock him in the jaw. He stumbles back with a look of pain in his eyes.

"Please believe me." He whispers so only I can hear.

"Leave." I sternly say and he does. He turns around and makes his way through the students and out the school doors.

"Mind your own fucking business!" I yell at everyone. They all separate and make their way to their lockers. I then grab Zander's hand and pull him to follow me. We walk up a few staircases until we reach the end where there's a door. I take a bobby pin out of my hair and unlock the door, walking into the little storage closet. I flick on the lights and glare at Zander.

"What? I was just making sure you didn't get discovered." He innocently says.

"I know, that's not why I'm pissed!" I yell at him and he looks very confused. I hear voices and stop moving.

"Did you hear that Keely?" She asks.

"Yeah, I wonder who's up here." I put a finger to my lip and yell Zander to follow me. I start climbing up the ladder and then turn the handle that opens the trap door. I climb up and get out, Zander following behind.

"Wow," he breathes out.

"I know." I tell him.

"No, I meant your ass. Damn it looks good in those yoga pants, but the views pretty nice too." I glare and shove him, "hey chika?"

"What?" I snap. He grabs my head and licks his finger, running it over the spot I spent ten minutes trying to cover up today.

"That's better." He whispers.

"You fucking asshole! You knew!" I yelled.

"Yeah I did, it looks great on you."

"Ughh! Zander! It's huge!" I yell.

"That's what she said." He jokes.

I groan in annoyance. Damn him.

"I hate you." I groan.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" He asks concerned.

"Stop trying to change the subject!" I yell.

"No seriously, you look really tired." He says rubbing his thumb under my eyes. And that's when I realized how close we are. I look up at him and our eyes meet.

"Zander I'm fine." I whisper with the little voice I have left. He leans closer.

"You aren't. I can help." He says.

"I don't need your help." I say leaning into his hands more, involuntarily shivering.

"Chika, you may not know it, but you'll always need my help." He whispers and that's when I can't handle it. I look at his lips and back at his eyes and give in.

I crash my lips onto Zander's.

---
Word count:1,132
Date:12/3/16

A/N:
I'm so sorry guys!!! I told you all I was taking a little break because I wasn't motivated any more and then my "little break" turned out being about 5 months. I'm so sorry!! I wanted to write all that time, i really did, but I couldn't. It was so hard trying to write, but not feeling it. In that time I was active on wattpad. I read a lot of amazing books. I'm so sorry. In that time I also started writing a new book. I have not published it yet, but I'm really into it. If you want me to be honest, I was thinking of discontinuing this book overall, but I couldn't do that because I've come so far. Last night I was scrolling through wattpad looking for something to read or do cause I just finished my book and I saw this. I honestly forgot the plot so I spent all last night reading trough my book. It took some time but I remember everything now. I believe this chapter will make people happy and I hope you all forgive me. Writing is harder than I thought and I don't know when my next update will be. It may be tomorrow, it may be a week, it may be a month. I really hope you can forgive me. I didn't want to stop writing, but I had to. But I'm back and as I said I don't know how long, but I'm trying guys. I love you all and thanks for understanding. Comment and vote!!

Follow me on social media!
Twitter:amadp_123
Instagram:amadp_123

And for the first time in a while
Lots of love,
Ana<3