Chaoter 16

I turn back around.

"He's not my type." I tell Gianna.

"Please, he's hot, gives off the bad boy aroma, and he's looking right at you. How isn't he your type?"

"Aroma? The bad boy aroma?" I question her choice of words.

"Yes, now go talk to him." I sip my drink, finishing it off.

"How about no. I'm done my drink, let's go shop." I try to change the topic.

"I'm not finishing my drink until you go talk to him and drinks aren't aloud in the stores." Gianna smirks. She thinks she got me here and she kind of does.

"Gianna." I groan. She raises he eyebrows.

"Go ahead." I groan, caving in. I flip her off. She giggles. I get out of my chair and turn to face Zander and the boys. Walking over, their attention is on me.

"Zander, you need to stop staring at me. My friend is trying to get me to flirt with you. Now stop." I sternly tell him.

"Carly! I missed you!" Ryan gets up out of his seat and hugs me. I stand there shocked. Is he serious? Always the class clown, he has the maturity of a five year old.

"Hey guys, I've got to go." Ryan frowns.

"So soon?" Ryan asks. I nod.

"Why don't you hang with us for a bit," Tyler speaks up and winks at me. I roll my eyes. Zander punches him, "Ow dude."

"I've got to go." I say and start to walk away.

"Bye Carly." Jordan says as I'm walking away. I reach our table to a jaw dropped Gianna.

"What the hell was that?" She asks. I recognize some people from school staring at me. I did just go talk to the bad boy group of school.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I tell her. Her mouth stays open.

"That's obviously the popular group, I didn't think you'd actually talk to them. I was surprised when you turned and walked towards them. And then one fucking hugs you! What just happened?" She asks.

"I may or may not know them on more of a personal level." I tell her.

"All of them?"

"Yeah."

"What the hell, so the one you just flirted with."

"I didn't flirt with him, I told him to stop staring."

"Are you like the queen bee at school?" Gianna asks.

"No, I'm actually a nerd. Can we go shopping now?" I ask. This topic of conversation isn't my favorite.

"Come on! You're a nerd and you know them?!"

"Yes, can we please go shop now?" I ask.

"Sure." Gianna says in her happy tone. We get up and throw our empty cups away. The first store we go to is Charlotte Russe. I love it here. I walk around and pick out a floral romper. I also pick out a pair of navy blue high waisted shorts. The last thing I choose is a pair of skinny jeans. I go into the dressing room and try them on. They all fit and look great on me. I go to the cash register to pay for them. I look up and see Brianna, one of Keely's minions. She notices me too. She has threatened me in the halls to stay away from Zander because 'he's hers'. Her words, not mine. I step up to the cash register and put the clothes on the counter she scans them and when she looks at me, it's a glare.

"I saw you hanging with the boys in the food court. Didn't I tell you to back off?" She asks. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but you don't tell me what to do. You don't have the rights to do that." I say. She puts my clothes in the bag and hands it to me.