"No," I simply said chuckling at his question.

Saying our goodbyes I get nervous about how will I talk to Talia about this. I promised to keep her safe and protect her, right now I'll go and tell her we'll move out because I can't keep her safe enough.

Walking through the kitchen as I spotted Talia eating ice cream sitting on the kitchen counter looking through the window humming to herself.

"Hi," I said lifting my body sitting next to her taking her spoon and eating a full spoon of ice cream.

"Hey," she said leaning her head on my shoulder taking her spoon back.

"Why are you eating ice-cream right now?" I asked.

"I'm just in the mood to," she mumbled taking another spoon.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked standing up searching for a beer.

"Sure," she said getting up walking towards the living room.

"What are we gonna watch?" I asked placing my beer on the table.

"Magic Mike?"

"Absolutely not!" I rolled my eyes. "Titanic?" I shrugged.

"Titanic?!?!" she repeated with wild eyes as she sat next to me with a surprised face.

"I said Titanic, not I killed someone Talia," I said shaking my head at her taking a gulp of beer.
Being a boy doesn't mean we don't enjoy romantic movies, I said to myself connecting my laptop to the T.V

"Titanic it is," she said clapping her hands in excitement taking the bag of chips.

And like that the movie started, I switched off the lights throwing a blanket over us, sitting so close to her I couldn't stop the electric I felt when her thigh brushed against mine.

*

"Damn this body," I said in the middle of the movie taking the last big gulp of my second beer can.

"All that you see is her body? What about the love between them?" she said crossing her arms over her chest making my eyes drop there for a minute before looking at her face again.

"Yes, and that too," I said looking back at the T.V.

"Boys," she mumbled under her breath making me shake my head,

"Don't worry princess, your body is hotter,"

**

"For the love of God Talia, stop crying," I said to her handing her the tissue box.

"H-he died," she said between her sobs.

"I was watching the movie too Talia, I already know the ending,"

"B-but he loved her," she said blowing her nose.

"I know princess, she also did, stories don't always end with 'happy ever after'"

"I hate you for choosing this movie,"

"You'll hate me more just wait," I told her with a sad smile.

"W-why?!"

"Princess, I-we maybe have to move out tomorrow," I said in a rush.

"W-what?!"

"It's a must,"

"Why?"

"For your safety, and mine,"

"Omg, you'll sell me!!??" she said standing up pacing in her place.

"What?! NO," I said confused.

"Please don't," she said crying again.

"Talia for God's sake when will you stop thinking about this?!"

"S-sorry,"

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked walking closer to her,

"Nothing," she said taking a step backwards which made me take one forward until she was pinned to the wall,

"Are you okay?" I said leaning my face towards her,

"Y-yes,"

"Anything you want to tell me about?" I asked intertwining our fingers together.

"Yes, you smell so damn good!" she said breathless, and my eyes went wild a big grin played on my lips as I raised my eyebrows in confusion,

"I-I mean t-the p-perfume n-not you," she corrected stammering at each word.

"What's wrong with you? Crying since morning, eating junk food all day, changing your mind every damn second, are you sure you're fine?"

"No- actually I'm sick," she sighs.

"What the fuck! Sick? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why would I?"

"To go to the hospital for God's sake,"

"No, no Joseph it's the other thing,"

"What thing?"

"You know I'm a girl,"

"Ya I'm not blind," I sassed back.

"Ugh, I have my period," she said sitting back on the sofa.

"Per- Ohhh," I said realizing what she said.

Shit,

********

Thank you for reading.