Chapter 10: You want me to what?

Start from the beginning

"What did you do to Onryo" I said darkly as I stepped in front of him and stood between him and the Chunin.

"We didn't do anything, that thing attacked us!" One shouted.

"They tried to muzzle me" Onryo growled.

"They what?!" I hissed lowly.

"I think it would be best if everyone cleared the floor and went up to the viewing platforms, and it would be best if you did it now" Gramps said as he and the other adults moved back by ten feet, then all of the Genin moved up to the second level as fast as they could.

"No one touches Onryo" I growled as I pulled out a handful of kunai knives and ran full speed at them, with Onryo at my heels.

Pulling out their own kunai the three Chunin blocked my attack, but I was quick and swung my right leg out kicking one dead in the ribs. Upon hearing the sound of cracking ribs I smirked and turned towards the other two Chunin, Onryo acting fast while their attention was on me tackled the one on my right to the ground. Jumping into action I used the first Jutsu Onryo and I ever created and turned into a jet black wolf the size of a small horse, I was bigger then Onryo in wolf form but soon he would be bigger than me.

"What in the world!" The Chunin said shocked as I circled around him.

"You shouldn't have messed with Onryo" I said to the Chunin as I jumped at him, but I wqas knocked out of the way when I was stabbed in the shoulder.

Looking around I spotted the Chunin whose ribs I cracked standing near the Chunin I was about to attack, with blood covering his right hand. Turning my head I looked at my shoulder to see a kunai sticking out of if, releasing the Jutsu and turning back into myself I pulled the kunai out and threw it to the ground with a metallic clatter as it skidded across the stone floor.

"That hurt" I sighed as I took out a summoning scroll, using the blood from my bleeding shoulder I performed the hand seals and summoned two katanas. Onryo and I tried our best not to kill them but we hand no choice when they wouldn't give up or yield to us, it was sad really, they would have rather died at our hands then simply admit defeat.

Putting my katanas back in their summoning scroll I turned and looked up at Gramps who had a slight frown on his face, shaking my head I mouthed to him 'I gave them the chance to yield and admit defeat, they refused to take it' Then walked over to him to get his answer.

"I know you did Creed, it's just I'm sorry you had to take their lives because they were foolish enough to refuse to live" He said as he gave me a pat on the head.

"So am I" I replied.

"Would you like to stay and watch the rest of the matches?" He asked me.

"No, I think I''m going to go find Dad and see what he is up to" I told him and then left the room.

For the rest of the day Onryo and I looked everywhere for Dad but couldn't find him anywhere, it's like he wasn't even in the Leaf village anymore. Finally giving up Onryo said he was going back home to the Hokage mansion, where we would be staying until the Chunin Exams were over and then be on our way.

It was starting to get dark outside but I didn't really care, I wanted to take a walk so I did. I wandered around the village picking random directions until I found myself outside the village gates, and in the forest by a small little pond. Taking off my shoes I sat down near the edge of the pond and dipped my feet into the ice cold water.

"Hello Creed" A familar voice spoke from behind me.

"Orochimaru" I growled lowly as I kept my back to him.

"You had your little fun but now it's time you came back home with me" He said as I heard him take a few steps towards me, I turned around prepared to either run or attack him but stopped as Hidan was there standing between Orochimaru and I.

"The bitch says here, Lord Jashin has plans for her and I wont let anyone mess with them" He growled at Orochimaru.

"The immortal from the Ataksuki" Orochimaru hissed.

"The one and only" He smirked at Orochimaru.

"You will come back to me Creed" Orochimaru hissed then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Why did you help me?" I asked Hidan.

"Like I said, Lord Jashin has plans for you and he has told me to make sure no one ruins them" He said as he stood a few short steps towards me.

"And what are these plans he for me?" I asked him confused.

"That I am not allowed to tell you" He smirked and then started to walk off, getting mad I picked up a shoe and threw it at his head and smirked as it made contact.

"What the hell bitch?!" He turned at yelled at me.

"I want answers, now!" I yelled back.

"Well to fucking bad bitch, cause I'm not telling you shit" He yelled back.

Getting beyond pissed I used my Jutsu and turned into a large black wolf, tackling him to the ground I growled loudly in his face while I kept him pinned to the ground with my paws. He flipped me off of him with ease and then forced me to reliese my Jutsu changing me back to normal, he held me against a tree by my neck as he smirked at me.

"Nice try bitch but I'm much stronger than you" He laughed.

He then let me go making me fall to the ground, and by the time I looked up he was gone again, it was always the same. He would disappear as quickly as he came and I would still have no answers to the questions that kept spinning around in my head, it was starting to get on my last nerves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I WAS UPDATING MY OTHER FANFICS AFTER SO LONG LOL

ITS 25 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND FAN!

LOVE YOU ALL!