One Girl, Three Voices ( Hydra x Male!Reader )

Start from the beginning

Rita : What are you staring at, moron!

(Y/N) : Well, I wanted to make food and share but if she acts like this...

Mika : Quickly say sorry, we don't have anymore food.

Levi : P-Please Rita... I'm feeling our stomache starting to eat our spine...

Rita : Fine! I'm sorry! Happy?! Now give us food!

(Y/N) : I'm not so sure if I belive that...

Levi : P-Please we'll do everything, we don't want to die from starvation.

Rita : *Whispers* We might just kill him and take food.

Mika : *Whispers* And we'll have food for a day and then starve, maybe we can talk it out and we'll go with him...

I glanced at them and sigh. If monster girls like tham took over this city then I wonder how did they even achieved it... The most dangerous things this... or those? Ehh, all this monster girl did was just argue with herself the whole time. I cleared my throath catching their attention as they looked between themselves.

Mika : So, what do you want in exchange?

(Y/N) : Hmmm, I'd like a kiss from each of you.

Rita : No way!

(Y/N) : Do you have something else, then?

Mika and Levi glanced at Rita who sigh annoyed and glared at my raised eyebrow before muttering something along the line of 'stupid hot idiot' to herself a few times. I put my hands against my sides and started moving my foot, getting slightly impatience with their slow thinking. A loud growl eachoes again and Levi blushes again.

Rita : Grrrr! Fine! You won!

The Hydra walked over to me and then looked at me a bit shy, must be Levi controlling the legs than, in oposit to Rita controlling the tail and probably wings. Her arms moved towards me surely and with confidence so that mean Mika is at the control there. She then pulled me towards her face and blushed a tiny bit before our lips made contact and other two took a turn.

With Mika it was a confident and simple kiss. We kissed normally and she panted a bit after we parted then I was kissed by Levi. Her kiss was extremaly shy and yet so full of emotions. I matched her gentle kiss to not go off as a sex beast or something before pecking her forehead making her blush even more but smile nonetheless. Rita's kiss was extremaly agressive and unwanted but that quickly changed as she added tongue to our rough kiss before pushing me back with a growl.

Rita : Are you happy now!?

(Y/N) : Yes, actually. Come, take a sit near fire. I'll prepare something to eat.

Mika : Why are you here?

(Y/N) : Just deserted from army and saved myself. It was a total massacre.

Mika : So that's why all of the animals we normally hunt are gone.

Levi : Y-Yes, the army's presence must have scared them away...

Rita : So you're a coward who ran away from his own people?!

(Y/N) : First of all, I'm mercenary. Second, there is no point in staying there just to die. Third, is that I came to save you as it seems... So, what are you doing here?

Mika : We live here ever since the fall of this city. It's where we lived before too...

(Y/N) : Care to explain?

Levi : W-We were citizens of this city but m-monsters ran us over because our lady wanted to kill some of them...

(Y/N) : So, how did you end up like this?

Levi : Three of us, but...

Rita : Don't be so curious! You might end up worse after I'm done with you!

Mika : We were affected by demonic magic and got aroused, we found one another and had a lesbian threesome and the energy mutated us into this.

(Y/N) : That's interesting...

I sat at the fire after making some food for us. I saw each head taking a bite separately but since Levi was talking about their body as belonging to all of them at the same time I belive they have one everything inside... I glanced at them and smiled to myself. They were bickering between themselves and it was pretty cute despite the whole situation.

Soon it got late and I pulled out two blankets. One was larger since I was normally putting it in half so that I can isolation from the ground but seeing the situation. I throw a bit of wood in the fire to make sure it won't completely burn out before lying near it and putting blanket overmyself but also warpping Hydra in the large one, catching her attention. As I was lying down they've approached me.

Levi : D-Do you mind if we lie near you?

(Y/N) : Go ahead.

Hydra lied near me and put herself against me. Her arms wrapping around my torso as her legs intertwined with my own. Surprisingly her long tail wrapped around my waist tightly and I glanced at her heads seeing each of them blush in their own way. Mika a simple yet cute blush, Levi mad red while smiling gently and Rita with frown but blush almost as big as Levi's.

Mika : Thank you for showing us kidness.

(Y/N) : No problem, glad I could help. Tomorrow I'll move out.

Levi : Can we...... Can we go with you?!

Mika : We would really appriciate it, we're lonely and now we don't even have a food source. If we'll travel alone monster hunters might attack us.

(Y/N) : I guess there is no problem, but you'll have to help me with hunting once we'll find a place with animals.

Suddenly Rita's head moved forward and pulled me in for a rough kiss before pulling away, panting and blushing.

Rita : That's just a thank you, don't let it get yo your head!

Mika : I belive we have to do the same, Levi.

As they once again did the turns in kissing me we lied down I was about to fall asleep yet I moved enough to kiss each of their foreheads while saying goodnight. They each smiled, even Rita who shown her true self while being tired and cuddled her head on my shoulder.

Mika : 'Night, (Y/N).

Levi : G-Goodnight, (Y/N).

Rita : Goodnight, my idiot...

I slept peacefully, despite the three headed monster girl lying right next to me and cuddling me like a big teddy bear. Next morning when Rita saw she was cuddling me herself she didn't even throw a fit but simply blushed and looked away before mumbling about me being an idiot. Levi was blushing and was to embarrassed to say something but Mika seemed happy about it. And so I went on another adventure, this time with a three headed girl which doesn't agree about almost anything with herself but knows one thing for sure.

All three of them despite the way they bark at each other is still in love with me, even if hiding it like Levi, being straight forward about it like Mika or denying like Rita. They still don't want to leave me, even after I found them the best place to live with a large empty cottage and wild animals all around. I simply became too enthralled by the fascinating monster girl with three heads...

I fell in love with them... All three of them...

1800 words for this little story! I hope you liked it and I'll be sure to update it soon enough! I'll look throught your requests really quick ;D