A Blast from the Past

Dominique

It's been a few months since I last seen Shareef, and let me tell you, this boy is still fine as hell."Long time no see." I smile at him. "I know it's been awhile, how've you been?" He returns the gesture."A lot has has change." I laugh looking down at my stomach.

"Wait so are the rumors true?" He asks and I nod my head, "Yup I'm four months, but please don't tell anyone."

"I don't believe it, you're so small." I playfully roll my eyes, "Everyone tells me that, but I'm obviously putting on weight."

"Pregnant or not," He looks me up and down, "You look good." He licks his lips.

Keep it together Dom

"I should go before Melo and them start to worry." I say trying to gain control of myself.

"We should chill sometime."

"Yeah just text me." I reach in to give him a hug,"Bye Shareef."

••••••

LaMelo

"Where's Dom at? The game is about to start." I try to look around the arena for her. I know the line for the women's restroom is long, but it can't be that long.

I was getting ready to text her when Gelo finds her, "She's right there." I look over to the direction he's pointing at, and there she was, with Shareef.

Oh hell nah

I take in a deep breathe, trying not to get angry. I have no idea why she was even talking to him. I watch them the whole time they're talking, just to make sure he doesn't try to pull anything.

She gives him a hug and finally comes back to sit down. "How was the restroom?" I ask her. She looks at me confused, "Um fine I guess."

"That's good." I nod my head, "That's real good." That's all I say before I keep quiet. She didn't mention how she seen shareef. There's gotta be a reason why, and I'm gonna find out.

"Are you okay?" It was the end of first quarter and I haven't said one word to her. "I'm perfectly fine." She looks at me not believing a word, "Are you sure?"

"Yup, everything is sunshine and rainbows over here." I say. "This nigga said sunshine and rainbows." Gelo snickers.

"Whatever Melo." She rolls her eyes and goes on her phone. I don't get why she wouldn't tell me that she was talking to Shareef. I mean, I wouldn't get mad, so I don't know why she didn't say anything.

Dominique

I have no idea what is going on with Melo, but I do know that he needs to get his shit together. If you're mad about something, then tell me. There's no reason to mad but not try to fix the issue.

It was half time and I bored because Melo wants to be weird.

Hey are you free tomorrow?

Great Barrier Reef
Yeah. You wanna hang?

Yeah I'll text you later

I didn't expect to do something with Shareef so soon, but I can't be around Melo when he's acting like this. If he's mad, then he can stay mad, but I'm not gonna be around it.

The game finally ended, and I was ready to leave. Melo and I were getting in his car when I hear my name being called. "Dom!" I look to see who was calling me and I see Shareef coming my way and Melo gets in the car without a word.