Let my baby stay

Lamelo

It's our fourth day here, and Dominique and I have been doing great. I guess all you have to do is give your girl some good dick and she'll start acting right. I was in the bathroom getting ready when I heard my phone buzz.

"Aye Dom will you check that?" I yell to her because she was closer to it."Sure." She replies."Who is it from." I continue to wash my face. I didn't get an answer, so I call out to her,"Dom?"

I dry my face and walk into our room. I see her scrolling through my phone," Aye what the hell?" I snatch it away from her.

"Lamelo why are you always texting Ashley?" She raised her eyebrows waiting for a response.

"Let me explain." I take a seat in front of her on the bed. "Please explain because you said she was just a friend,but these texts are showing something else."

"She is just a friend. That's all."

"Really because for as long as y'all text,and how quick you be replying, I would say something is going on." I can't keep lying to her, she's too smart for that.

"We don't have anything going on,but she is my ex" I sigh knowing she won't take this well.

"Melo I swear if you cheat on me with her I'm gon-"

"There's nothing going on between us." I get up from the bed.

"I believe you, I really do." She hugs me,"But stop texting her all the damn time."

My phone goes off again,making us both look at it. It was a snap from Ashley."Can I?" Dom points at my phone, smiling like the crazy ass girl she is.

"Go head." I hand her my phone. She skips whatever Ashley had sent and starts recording us. "Hey baby," Dom starts kissing me, and I kiss back. We got caught up and things started to get heated.

"Have a nice day." Dom ends the snap and sends it to Ashley. "You wanna get a quick one in before we go?" I smirk.

She plays with the draw strings of my shorts,"You know me so well."

••••••

After Dom and I cleaned ourselves up, and met everyone outside. Today we were swimming with sharks, so we are about to go head to the place. I got in the car,not saying a word to anyone.

"Are we ready to go?" Dominique hops in the car, sitting next to me. "Yup." Zo starts up the van,as it starts up the radio begins to play local music.

"Aye hook up the aux." gelo says." No!" Dom glares at gelo,"I love this song, turn it up." Denise turns the volume up louder and Dominique starts to record on snap.

"I was made to love her, been working at it
Half of my life, I've been an addict" she looks at me,"And she's been good to me, as far as I can tell she's happy, living with her Macky." She gives me a kiss and ends the video.
I
"So you weren't gonna tell me you can sing?" I look at her."I can't sing so there's nothing to tell."She shrugs. I mean I'm no simon cowell,but from what I heard, she sings pretty good.

"You should talk to Daijon about making a song or something." Gelo said."I don't know,I'll think about it."

Soon we arrived at the place that would take us out to go swimming. They talked to us about the safety rules and had us sign waivers. Of course my mom and dad had to sign mine and Dom's.

A worker was giving us life jackets before we get on the boat."And here's one for the prettiest girl in the group." He smiles at Dom.

"Thanks." She takes her life jacket. We get on the boat,and so does ole boy. "So where you from?" He asks Dom. I'm gonna need him to stop trying to flirt with my girl.

"California." I wrap my arm around her body.

"I should've known, all the cute girls come from cali." He smiles.

"Too bad this one is taken." I kiss her. Luckily, he gets called somewhere causing him to leave. "Melo you're so jealous." Everyone laughs at me.

I can't have no one trynna take my baby.

••••••

We just finished swimming with sharks, and we went back home so we could go snorkeling or just swim around. "Melo take of picture of me." Dom hands me her phone.

She stands in front of a bush that has some flowers on it. "Okay Dom we see you." Izzy and the girls hype her up as she poses. 

"Damn babe I'm making you thick

"Damn babe I'm making you thick." I snap the last picture and give her phone back."Melo be quiet." She hits my arm laughing.

"Let's go swimming." She grabs my hand, dragging me into the water. "Bro you're hella crazy, how are you okay with being in open water?"

She laughs at me,"You just swam with sharks, how is this bad?" She begins to float on her back.

"We were in a cage."

"A cage that was surrounded by sharks." She seemed so relaxed, like she was at peace. I could touch the ground, so I stood there watching her.

Not too far away I seen something in the water. I splashed water on Dom to get her attention,"Aye what's that?"

"What the fuck." She splashes back."Look, I think it's a turtle." I point to where it was,"Let's go touch it." I start swimming towards it.

We swim to the turtle getting as close as possible. I reach my hand out to touch it but Dominique stops me."I thought you loved turtles?"

"I do,but you shouldn't touch it." She says staring at the creature in awe."Its disrespectful to the Hawaiian culture. They believe the turtles are and ancestral guardian."

As much as I wanted to touch it, I didn't. We watched as it swam away from us and it was a pretty cool experience.

"Lamelo," Dom looks at me all serious."What's up?" I pull her into me, so I'm holding her up."Things aren't gonna change between us when school starts right?"

"Why would they?"

"Because you're Lamelo Ball, you tell a girl hi and she's ready to do anything for you." She laughs but I can tell she's unsure.

"I would never leave you."

"Not even for some other girl?"

"Never.You're all good things wrapped into one good thing. Why would I want to lose that?" She looks into my eyes for what felt like ten minutes. "Did I say something wrong?"

She shakes her head,"No," she gives me a deep kiss,"I just never thought you'd say something so sweet like that." She giggles,cuddling into the crook of my neck like a baby.

"Everything will be okay." I assure her."Everything?"

"Everything."

Okay? Okay. I'm such a headass😂 sorry this is bad but I needed to put in Dom and melo's lil talk so future reference👀
Next chapter we meeting this hoe Ashley