The Future

Dominique

This weekend I had the house all to myself  because my parents had to do something for work, and Dominic and Mo had basketball tournaments in Vegas.

Since I had nothing to do, I was doing things like watching Netflix and FaceTiming my friends. I was going through the explore page on instagram when Gelo sent me something.

 I was going through the explore page on instagram when Gelo sent me something

Let me find out this is why you got knocked up💀

I hate you🙃

"Honey I'm home!" I heard Melo yell from downstairs. "I'm in here!" I yell back at him.

He comes into my room and lays down on my bed, "I think I can get use to saying that." He laughs.

"Well it's gonna be awhile until we can move in together."

"Yeah, but we'll only have to wait like two or three years. Just think about it, we'll have baby melo and I'll be in the NBA." He looks up at me, "Do you know what you want to do?"

I thought for a bit as I played with his messy curls, "Well after I have the baby, I'm gonna finish school, go to UCLA, graduate and then go from there."

"Are you planning on going back to chino, or staying on home studies?" After my parents found out about the baby, they decided to stay in chino so I could go to school and take care of the baby.

"I'm going to stay on home studies, because I want to spend as much time as possible with the baby."

"What about after college? Do you want to play in the WNBA?"

"I don't really think I want to. I mean I love basketball and all, but I don't want it as my career."

Melo rubbed my belly, "you could be a stay at home mom." I shook my head no, "I would lose my mind."

"Well what do you want to do then?"

"I want to get a degree in business. I was always interested, but after helping Alan with everything like arranging meetings and order shipments, I know that's what I want to do."

He stared at me with a smile on his face, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just admiring you, that's all." He smiled at me again, "Well take it all in because I'm gonna keep getting fat."

"You may get fat, but you'll still be cute." He joked. "Shut up." I flicked him in the head.

"I'm playing baby, but you know I'll find you attractive no matter how much weight you gain. Plus you're only putting on pounds because of baby dip."

I roll my eyes, "I told you we are not naming the baby Dip."

"Why can't we?" He questioned for like the hundredth time. "Because you named your dog that, and my child won't be named after a dog."

"Since you hate the name dip, do you have any suggestions?"

"I was thinking Ezekiel or Levi."

"Me, Zo and Gelo said that we would name our first son after ourselves, but I like that name Levi." He says considering the name.

"If that's what you want to do, then he can be a junior, but I'm naming the next baby."

"Who said I wanted to have another baby with you?" I raise my eyebrow at him, "I'm kidding." He laughs and gives my belly a kiss. "I'm gonna give you all the kids you want."

That's what I thought

••••••

Tonight Zo had a game against the Suns, so you know I had to come and support my baby Devin Booker.

Both teams were warming up as people were finding their seats. Tonight me, Melo and Gelo and Dmo we're sitting court-side because I've never only watched the games from the box. "He is so fine." I said to myself.

"If I hear you say one more thing about devin, then we're going home." Melo tells me.

"You can go home, and I can go home with Devin." I smirk knowing I was working his nerves.

"Dom you know damn well no grown man wants to take home a pregnant teenager. That's a whole ass case." Gelo puts in his two cents.

I roll my eyes, "And nobody wants to take your ugly ass home." He made a look that said really bitch? "Nobody wants to take me home? So we're lying now?"

"I never lied. That's the whole truth." I said lying right through my teeth. Gelo was the cutest out of the boys, but I would never tell him that because he already has a big head about it.

"I just wanna know why you're lying. Like you know I'm cute." He bugs me.

"I just want to know why you're still talking to me. You know I don't like you." I mugged him, which only made him laugh, "We all know that I'm your best friend. I don't know why you feel the need to lie."

"Oh shut up." I get up, "I'm gonna go to the restroom." I say walking away. I didn't really need to go,but Gelo was irritating me.

After I used the restroom I tried to hurry back to my seat. Of course there was a lot of people moving in different directions, so it made my trip longer than it needed to be.

There's was a tall guy in my way, so I tapped him on the shoulder, "Excuse me." He turns around and I stood there shocked, "Oh hey Dom."

"Hey Shareef."

Shareef is back, How y'all feel?