YKWTFGO

Idk why he's playing with those glasses on,but he's still daddy😩
Dominique

I got home, sad as ever. Even though I don't have actual proof that Lamelo is cheating, I have a feeling that he is. I know he is, his behavior explains it all.

I change out of my school clothes and into some more comfortable ones. I don't know what my friends are doing, and since we had a half day, my parents won't be home for long time.

And we all know what that means...

Hey wyd😋

Great Barrier Reef💖
Nothing. Wassup

You should come over and chill

Great Barrier Reef💖
Your boyfriend will be mad

Who cares. Plus I have the house to myself😉

Great Barrier Reef💖
I'll be right there

After I send him my address, I turn on some music to listen to while I clean up my room a bit. In the middle of cleaning, I get a text from melo.

Lamelo Ball
Why'd you leave school so quick

I just wanted to go home. No biggie

Lamelo Ball
We're all getting something to eat, want me to pick you up?

Nah I'm cool

I'm not gonna let Lamelo know that I seen him with Ashley. Or the fact that I know he's cheating. He thinks he's so slick, but I'll show him.

Great Barrier Reef 💖
Here

I walk downstairs to open the door for Shareef. "You came hella fast." I let him inside. "Must've been speeding" I laugh, leading him up to my room.

"Anything for you." He slaps my ass. I raise my eyebrows,"Anything?"

He sits down at the edge of my bed, and I straddle his waist. I start to kiss him, for a moment he kisses back, but then pulls away. "I thought you wanted to hang out?" He smirks.

I shake my head laughing, "You know why I called you over." I take off my shirt and bra tossing them, "Are you down or-"

He interrupts my sentence by kissing me. He moves to my neck, and he goes to the spot that made me lose it the other day.

"Oh Shareef." I moan, grinding against him. He picks me up, and lays me on my back. He sucks on my boobs, his tongue tracing circles around my nipples.

I feel him begin to rub me through my spandex, "Mhm Reef please." He takes them off, "Do you want me to eat you out?" He messes with my underwear.

"Yes." I whimper. He starts to remove them, "Yes what?" He teases. "Yes daddy." He pulls them off, wasting no time. He slips in two fingers making me gasp.

He replaces his fingers with his tongue, "Shareef." I moan as it goes in and out of me. My phone rings, causing me to look at the screen. It was Lamelo.

Answer the phone, not telling shareef. "Hello?"

"Hey babe are you sure you don't want to come?" Shareef sucks on my clit, "Oh...I'm-I'm sure." I try to contain myself. "Do you want me to bring you some food?"

"Ah fuck yes!" Shareef pounds himself into me,"Please daddy." Our skinned made a flapping sound each time our bodies connected.

I can hear melo laughing through the other end, "Are you touching yourself babe?" He whispers. "Oh fuck!YES YES!" I scream feeling my climax coming.

"You little freak." He chuckles. "I'm gonna cum!" Was the last thing I yelled out before hanging up on him.

"Fuuuuuck." I cry out, cuming on Shareef. He slides out of me, throws away the condom. "I hadn't had dick like that in awhile." I panted, quickly getting dressed.

Reef does the same, looking for his clothes scattered around my room. I walk him to the front door, giving him a hug. "Call me whenever Lamelo isn't acting right." He winks.

"Well then I'll be calling you a lot." I smirk, "Trust me." I close the door.

Is it wrong that I don't feel guilty?

Is Dom being a hoe?
I decided to change the story bc it was going to be basic asf if I left it how it was🤷🏾‍♀️ buuuuuttttt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH! Hope you had a good day girly!💕 donbabymama