Insecure

Dominique

Today was Friday and I haven't really seen Melo that much. The only time I really got see him was when we worked out, but that was for like three hours out of the day.

I tried to make plans, but he kept saying he was busy, tired or with the boys. It really sucks because we have school on Monday and I could start seeing him even less.

I was laying down in bed and I was on FaceTime with Will, Daijon and Quan. They were all at Will's house and decided to bother me. "Guys I don't know what to do." I just finished telling them about my melo situation.

"You really just gotta y'all to him." Will says playing with his pet snake. Quan nods his head, "Melo doesn't know how relationships work, it's gonna take some time for him to get use to it." Don was just playing with Will's dog Mya. Mo comes in my room, "Guys I'll talk to you later." I hang up the phone. "What's up?"

"Your lil friend is here." She smirks walking away and Melo comes in. He attempts to lay on the bed,but most of his body is on me.

"Melo get off me!" I whine. He turns and gives me a kiss on my forehead, "You know you love me." I roll my eyes, "I gotta tell you something melo."

He looks at me scared,"You not pregnant are you?" I play with my fingers a bit, "Actually I am."

"Holy shit." He gets up covers his face with his hands. "SIKE NIGGA YOU THOUGHT!" I laugh hysterically, "You should've seen your face." I manage to get out as I recollect my breath.

He throws a pillow at me, "Bro that's not funny." I throw it back at him, "I'm not getting pregnant anytime soon."

He smirks at me, "Bet?"

"Bet." And you already know what happened after that...

••••••

After melo and I finish partaking in our sinful activities(My pastor said this and I was weak asf) we laid down in my bed watching tv.

"I should probably get going." He says checking his phone. "Why?"

"I'm gonna go to 24 with the guys." I rolled my eyes,"Lately that's all you've been doing." I was down to go a few times, but melo had said it was guy time. I respected it, but he's always with them.

"I just wanna hang out with them." I tried to fix his now even messier curls,"And I just wanna hang out with you." I give him a kiss.

My phone starts ringing, interrupting us. Melo looks at the contact, "Why the hell is Shareef FaceTiming you?"

"He's just a friend chill." I met Shareef when we all walked the strip the weekend of melo's Vegas tournament. "He's a friend you don't need to have."

"Who are you to tell me about my friends." I never said anything about all the thirsty females he's friends with, but he gets mad over a friend he introduced me to.

"I'm your boyfriend and you need to listen to me."

"Exactly, you're my boyfriend not my master," He has me so fucked so right now, "and you need to not tell me what to do."

"Are you fucking him?" He looks at me being serious. "What is going on with you?" There's no reason for him not to trust me, so where is all of this coming from?

Melo grabs his stuff getting ready to leave,"You're acting funny so you must be cheating."

"Are you crazy? You're being hella insecure right now."

"I don't have time for a girl to be trying to play me." I honestly don't have time for him at this point. If he's gonna be like this, I can find me someone else.

"Melo I do everything I can for you, why would I cheat?" He gets the rest of his stuff, "I don't know man bye." He storms out.

I call Shareef back, "Hey what's up?" I smile at the camera. "I was just calling to see if you wanted to chill."

"Yeah I'll be over in a bit." I hang up and start getting dressed. If melo is gonna act like up, I'll give him something to be insecure about.

••••••

Shareef and I were watching TV in his room. We were both laying on his bed, but I was leaning on his body with his arm wrapped around mine.

I cuddled into him and pulled some of his blankets over me. It was already nighttime, so it was starting to get cold. We were watching reruns of friends only because I told Shareef I would leave if he didn't put it on.

He placed his giant hand on my thigh and began to rub it. "Shareef," I giggled and squirmed a little, I would be lying if I said I actually wanted him to stop.

He proceeds with his actions, "Quit playing dom." I get up and straddle him. I give him a small smirk,"Who said I was playing?" His back was up against the headboard, so we were eye to eye.

Shareef's hands felt on my ass, with the heat of the moment, I took off my shirt. Leaving me in my bra and tights. He leaned in closer having me unsure of what I should do.

He left little kisses on my neck, but those gentle kisses turned into him sucking on my skin. He trailed from my neck down to my boobs, I know that this will probably form hickies.

I felt him getting hard underneath me, "Shareef." I moan, slightly grinding on him. This causes him to suck harder, "Mhm reef." My head goes back from the pleasure.

I don't know what's gonna happen next, but I hope I don't do anything else that I might regret.

This hoe...
Will she cheat on Melo?
Is this basically cheating?